Jhon Durán

PieFacE

10 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

How do west ham not see the red flags with him lol
They gonna hate him eventually 

Shhhhhhhhhhh! There are no flags! Ignore this! 

Edited by Tayls
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

What a pleb

20240726_215002.jpg

Bye bye, Monchi get this prat gone... Enjoy rotting on the bench, what a shame, could have continued learning under one of the best managers in the world.

Don't care if he scores against us or whatever, this is beyond disrespect now, just get rid!

Gave him the benefit of the doubt as long as possible but he's proving the assumptions about him to be true now.

Despite his potential I'm not sure he will ever have the professionalism and maturity to realise it. If we can get £30 odd million for him I think we should take it and run.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've tried so hard to give this prick the benefit of the doubt and defend him no end but🤦🏽‍♂️

This ain't even one I can put a spin on... it appears he even enjoys trolling us... Either that or he's just thick as shit.

When I was shown the photo at first ti said " Maybe he was just showing off his watch and necklace " then I saw the video... Lol 🤦🏽‍♂️ffs

What happens in the video? 

Edit - just seen. Cringe. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Emery and McGinn are good judges of character. They have warned us enough. Monchi will hold out for what we want because we don’t need to sell and our U21’s need strengthening.

Respect young man or you will end up picking your Country’s best export in a couple of years.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've tried so hard to give this prick the benefit of the doubt and defend him no end but🤦🏽‍♂️

This ain't even one I can put a spin on... it appears he even enjoys trolling us... Either that or he's just thick as shit.

When I was shown the photo at first ti said " Maybe he was just showing off his watch and bracelet, " then I saw the video... Lol 🤦🏽‍♂️ffs

I know you tried mate, and hats off to you. It seems a lot of the rumours were true. McGinn's comments in retrospect were a massive red flag... for a seasoned pro like McGinn to go that far about a team mate on tv! Well, hopefully we take the money and run

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

Monchi and Unai have done a pretty good job in the transfer window of a “no asshole” policy. 

No shocker Duran is forcefully being shown the door. 

Edited by DJBOB
  • Like 1

This is what he says during the video, by the way…

🇨🇴 Jhon Durán: "You can take a photo"
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 "They can take a photo"

⚒️ While making the gesture with his arms he realizes that people can take screenshots...

🤦🏻‍♂️ This boy is stupid.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â