Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

If he moves to spam and starts vs us, a goal and a red would not surprise me! 

It would absolutely be worth putting a bet on that he will get carded .......that's pretty much a given for him

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

“Considering”

pfffft, we all know they will

Makes me laugh. Like a senior West Ham official has phoned up a journalist just to tip them off that they're considering upping their offer so the journalis calls up Villa to see how they'll react and Monchi tells him nah, the price is £40m or nothing. 

Glad that we're not being pushovers here. £30mil is not much in today's market for strikers, so if they want him they have to do a lot better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mykeyb said:

It would absolutely be worth putting a bet on that he will get carded .......that's pretty much a given for him

Lucas Paquetá agrees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is going to the last day of the window, calling it now. We don't need to sell. Don't necessarily want to sell . WHU are a bit of a mess and will soon be giving us the panic buy on the last day of the window.

Unless they expect Antonio and Ings to go back 5 years when either of them could turn and run.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

This is going to the last day of the window, calling it now. We don't need to sell. Don't necessarily want to sell . WHU are a bit of a mess and will soon be giving us the panic buy on the last day of the window.

Unless they expect Antonio and Ings to go back 5 years when either of them could turn and run.

I don’t know Rodders, personally I think this is done and dusted in the next week maximum. Could be wrong of course but it’s not boding well for Spam with transfers atm and they’re feeling the heat from fans and media. If they miss out on Durán for a few million then they will whip the masses into a frenzy, we have them over the barrel and Monchi has put the lube back into the top drawer. 

The Lewis Orford situation is a clear example that they’re being reactive as now they’re double backing and offering the lad a contract to stop the outside noise, so amateurish. I wouldn’t be surprised if Monchi ends up now saying £38/40m and Orford take it or leave it and you have x amount of days take it or leave.

We’re most definitely in the drivers seat as you say but I think we’ll want the saga finalised and the player out of the building. Interesting times my friend.

I think this transfer may be linked to the Felix situation. We will not want to let Duran go until we have a replacement forward, be that Felix or someone else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pintpotvilla said:

I think this transfer may be linked to the Felix situation. We will not want to let Duran go until we have a replacement forward, be that Felix or someone else

Or we can't afford Felix until we've sold Durán. 

Deadly embrace. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â