Jhon Durán

PieFacE

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Where?!

Just what he said, sent me a screen shot of what this chap said apparently as they say a very good source, Normally on the money. Just ain't got a clue how to put it on here, sorry.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Where?!

Just what he said, sent me a screen shot of what this chap said apparently as they say a very good source, Normally on the money. Just ain't got a clue how to put it on here, sorry. Also just said that we've asked for bigger sell on clause if they won't raise there bid from £32 million 

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Just what he said, sent me a screen shot of what this chap said apparently as they say a very good source, Normally on the money. Just ain't got a clue how to put it on here, sorry. Also just said that we've asked for bigger sell on clause if they won't raise there bid from £32 million 

Upload the image to 

https://imgbb.com/

and paste the link here

Edited by CarryOnVilla

13 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Just what he said, sent me a screen shot of what this chap said apparently as they say a very good source, Normally on the money. Just ain't got a clue how to put it on here, sorry.

imgbb.com

7 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

So when the knucklehead leaves, do we think he will score +10 or -10 goals for the season?

15+ first season. 

He's class. But he's a f**king idiot. 

• Like 2

Saudi would be ideal.

Can't see him at Newcastle, he'd be second fiddle to Isak, so be in the same position as he is now with Watkins. 

West Ham or Saudi, he'll be 1st choice and believe he's made a great move for his career.

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Can't see him at Newcastle, he'd be second fiddle to Isak, so be in the same position as he is now with Watkins. 

West Ham or Saudi, he'll be 1st choice and believe he's made a great move for his career.

I couldn't care less about this guy's career tbf. Just want him gone.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

So when the knucklehead leaves, do we think he will score +10 or -10 goals for the season?

10 goals and several suspensions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

15+ first season. 

He's class. But he's a f**king idiot. 

Worth £40m all day long if he can get his own way and if he scores goals then he will. Great for him but not that great for the team, he could cause real problems if he's the main man in the team, next season he will want another move to play in the champions league.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â