Jhon Durán

PieFacE

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

im all for holding out for the right fee.......for the right player.

If we are stuck with this chump by the end of the window, i will be very disappointed.

Hope Monchi knows what’s he’s doing, this could potentially back fire on us if West Ham pull out (insert Kenneth here)

• Haha 1

So what do we think would take the total value to 40m? What do we value Orford at (and do we really want him?) and considering he’s only got 1 year left on his deal…

Would 35 & the player cut it? More? Or do we just want a straight, cool £40m? 

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

So what do we think would take the total value to 40m? What do we value Orford at (and do we really want him?) and considering he’s only got 1 year left on his deal…

Would 35 & the player cut it? More? Or do we just want a straight, cool £40m? 

Sell on clause too maybe?

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Hope Monchi knows what’s he’s doing, this could potentially back fire on us if West Ham pull out (insert Kenneth here)

I feel like we're playing poker and West Ham think they've won the hand with a pair of 2 and haven't noticed the royal flush in play.

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Safe to say the West Ham board are not happy, they think he’s too expensive as it is.

I think he will be a really good signing for them, he'll comfortably be better than what they have and better than the likes of Haller who was a shocker for them, he improves them

With what the market currently is for strikers I think they have to pay it 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

So what’s the predicted accepted offer?

£35m + the kid and sell on?

Might be enough… unless we don’t actually want the kid and want a straightforward 40m.

• Like 1

I'd have accepted that last offer tbf but Monchi has bigger cojones than me

They've just paid £40m for bloody Max Kilman though, so I think we are right to hold out for a little more

• Like 1

Different circumstances of course, but there are Emi Martinez vibes about this transfer; Arsenal didn't want Emi to go either, but there's a similarly inevitable 'how could you let this player leave' future, where he'll prove utterly inspired and brilliant and do really well there.

Sucks for us, but it's how it's played out.

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Different circumstances of course, but there are Emi Martinez vibes about this transfer; Arsenal didn't want Emi to go either, but there's a similarly inevitable 'how could you let this player leave' future, where he'll prove utterly inspired and brilliant and do really well there.

Sucks for us, but it's how it's played out.

Emi didn't want to leave Arsenal and he was better than Leno already at that point

Duran wants to leave and he's nowhere near as good as Watkins.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, he could well become brilliant. but he doesn't want to be here. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â