Jhon Durán

PieFacE

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

If you’re right you have to wonder why Chicago Fire, Aston Villa and now West Ham have spent continually increasing numbers of millions of pounds on him (most expensive teenager in our history by many millions), how he is in a decent Colombia squad so young and why the likes of John McGinn and Unai Emery (neither known for blowing smile up arses) say he has the ability to be one of the best strikers in the world - but maybe you’ll turn out to be correct! Good to have the sell-on clause in there though just in case they turn out to be right. Smart way to do business.

Could but could not and end of the day it’ll one or other and we’ll reflect back in hindsight hahaha

end of the day, talented as he way well be he seems to be a handful within the group and Unai wants him gone so couldn’t give a rats what he becomes as long as we get a decent fee and add ons like you’ve said. I personally cant see a huge talent there and honestly never have and I’ve made my feelings heard numerous times prior to all the outside noise on the kid so it’s not just something I’m voicing because of some tweets or second information nor sour grapes that he’s gone. 

Just now, CroVillan said:

Could but could not and end of the day it’ll one or other and we’ll reflect back in hindsight hahaha

end of the day, talented as he way well be he seems to be a handful within the group and Unai wants him gone so couldn’t give a rats what he becomes as long as we get a decent fee and add ons like you’ve said. I personally cant see a huge talent there and honestly never have and I’ve made my feelings heard numerous times prior to all the outside noise on the kid so it’s not just something I’m voicing because of some tweets or second information nor sour grapes that he’s gone. 

Fair play and tbh the right sell-on clause makes it all ok. If he disappears from view we bank a good profit. If he becomes the best striker in the world and leaves WH for £100m+ that profit increases. I’m sad to see him go because I do see the potential, but if he wants to go play football and we make good money off it, everyone wins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Monchi doesn’t give a shit! 

sticking to our guns and valuation....brilliant

• Like 2

If he doesn’t go to West Ham then I can’t see any Italian club matching the bid we’ve just rejected. Duran might not be thrilled with his agent if this all goes Pete Tong for him. 

all for sticking to our guns waiting for the right bid but i genuinely don't see anyone else matching that bid and we risk having this clown staying put. one glance at this forum or social media would make west ham run a mile if they had any sense.

just accept whatever they bid next please monchi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

all for sticking to our guns waiting for the right bid but i genuinely don't see anyone else matching that bid and we risk having this clown staying put. one glance at this forum or social media would make west ham run a mile if they had any sense.

just accept whatever they bid next please monchi

Fear not. It will get done.

• Like 1

I still don’t think it would be terrible if he stayed. He would have no choice other than to knuckle down and do as he is told or it will really harm his career. Fans can be won around easy enough.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Fear not. It will get done.

i really hope so. not normally glass half empty just getting slightly concerned

This is all a plan to get Chelsea to bid at the last minute, Bohley will think Duran is a superstar if were rejected these bids. 4D chess from Monchi.

• Like 2

We ain't a club to mess with anymore, pay up or do one. We need to establish ourselves as a serious club by making a stand against this type of shithousery when it comes to transfers. I'm impressed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

Isn't this Orford lad worth £8m then 

Who knows? We may just want the money for another deal, or to keep under Unai’s mattress. 

im all for holding out for the right fee.......for the right player.

If we are stuck with this chump by the end of the window, i will be very disappointed.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â