Jhon Durán

PieFacE

To put it simply, any player who doesn't want to play for AVFC, let alone openly disrespects us, is free to leave.

Best of luck to him and hopefully he sorts his attitude out because once your reputation goes in football it is hard to get back!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

I'll have a giggle when he's on the bench first game

I actually think he'll start for them, and probably be quite good in moments too.

However if his attitude doesn't improve it only ends one way.

If he does very well, only a matter of time before he's giving West Ham shit for a move as well.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually think he'll start for them, and probably be quite good in moments too.

However if his attitude doesn't improve it only ends one way.

If he does very well, only a matter of time before he's giving West Ham shit for a move as well.

As soon as he's dropped

10 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

I'll have a giggle when he's on the bench first game

Then he'll come off the bench, run around, miscontrol the ball eight times and blast a shot from 40 yards into the bog in buckingham palace. 

Are the bookies taking bets on how long it'll take between him moving there to him handing in a transfer request because his genius isn't being appreciated?

Spam will end up loaning him to a Turkish club, him leaving for a nominal fee to a team in Serie B in Italy where he'll recapture some sparkle before going AWOL and ending up back in MLS in a few years' time. 

Having the raw material isn't enough nowadays. You need to be coachable. Having a sh**e attitude won't win you the ballon d'or. 

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

more likely is that mcginn will get in his ear and wind him up and get him sent off

Pretty sure more players than mcginn will have his number well enough to get him well wound up.

Credit to Emery - Duran's clearly been a prick for the last 12 months but he never froze him out. Just picked the right games for him to show his quality and that's what got the fee. Other managers would have went bomb squad and we wouldn't be seeing 35mill for him. I'm convinced that from very early on he was never part of Monchi/Emery's long term plans but they've recognized the qualities he has and used them effectively.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â