Jhon Durán

PieFacE

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

West Ham either pay up or f**k off. 

If there's no one out there who will meet our asking price, stick him in the U-21's for a year. 

Monchi's negotiating on this suggests there are no PSR issues that force us to sell. 

I love it. Clubs think they can bully us or use the media to try and pressure us to lower the price. Ain’t gonna happen. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

I love it. Clubs think they can bully us or use the media to try and pressure us to lower the price. Ain’t gonna happen. 

The AVFC bomb squad used to be full of let downs and players who didn't give their all for the club. It used to be an embarrassment for us fans and had a feeling of inevitability that it would be added to each xfer window. 

Now the bomb squad is empty and the club demand respect. It could have a new and very much welcome addition in the next few weeks. Would teach Jhon and his weapon of an agent a few truths about the club and top tier football in general to have 6 months with the U-21's. 

15 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Not very uplifting reading this thread now :- D quite a contrast to when he scored two against Liverpool.

We talk much about lack of respect towards the club and fans, but that goes two ways and I think we should take into consideration that he is a young guy far away from home having an insane amount of money thrown around him. Wanting to leave to play more or earn more money is quite usual in his situation. I don't doubt the slightest the bad things said about him, but that needs to be handled in a proper way.

Not a good enough footballer imo and has a disruptive attitude on the pitch, so I'd sell at first bid. But it could also be that he will still be here next season and then we need to educate him and make the best of the situation, not chase him out. 

Although in certain contexts you'd be right, I don’t think you are in this context. It’s one thing to leave for more money or any other reason, it’s another to show disrespect to your employer and the people who pay your salary. Diaby also basically left for money, he is also young, but look at how he is treated in comparison due to how he has treated us. As you say, it goes both ways.

If he wanted to hammer (lol) home that he was desperate to play for West Ham and pulled out all stops to go there, I’d be basically fine with it if he didn’t treat us like shit in the process. 

I also struggle with the young guy take tbh. If you’re above 15 you should know to treat your employer and indeed anyone with respect. You can make stupid decisions, but you also need to reflect on them and better yourself. He does neither. He’s a cock. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

35m seems fair.

We don't need to sell, I'm guessing he isn't crippling the wage budget. West Ham will be offering him a five year deal to be their main guy and probably more than double the salary.

Everyone is literally praying on us to sell him. I'd honestly go 50m drag it out, and if it doesn't happen, bomb squad him.

27 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Although in certain contexts you'd be right, I don’t think you are in this context. It’s one thing to leave for more money or any other reason, it’s another to show disrespect to your employer and the people who pay your salary. Diaby also basically left for money, he is also young, but look at how he is treated in comparison due to how he has treated us. As you say, it goes both ways.

If he wanted to hammer (lol) home that he was desperate to play for West Ham and pulled out all stops to go there, I’d be basically fine with it if he didn’t treat us like shit in the process. 

I also struggle with the young guy take tbh. If you’re above 15 you should know to treat your employer and indeed anyone with respect. You can make stupid decisions, but you also need to reflect on them and better yourself. He does neither. He’s a cock. 

I think what I struggle to fully understand is in what way he has treated us as shit here, I didn't read those comments quite that harsch. Perhaps he didn't intend to say that WH are a bigger club than us, but just that he was honored that a big club showed interest, which WH is from where he comes. Like a player on the fringes in Real Madrid would say he is flattered that a big club like Villa wants him, I don't see a big problem with that.

Don't disagree at all that he seems to be a tool though, his antics on the pitch shows that, and that's partly why I'd sell him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â