Jhon Durán

PieFacE

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The Liverpool Reddit rank him as a Tier 3 Souce. The same bracket as Fab and Florian Plettenberg

I’ll take that 

rVkeIea.gif

I need multiple renditions of Jazz (Jhon) getting chucked out on his ass once this is confirmed 👍

Ooooh dis gon be gud!! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He's the type of player to haunt us and score a hat-trick on the opening day but yet end the season with six PL goals and a suspended sentence for armed robbery!

I thought that every time we played against Adama Traoré.  I'm still waiting.

Not worried about him haunting us first game of the season, doubt he’ll be remotely ready. Anyone remember last summer when he just went off on holiday in Barcelona for a month whilst h the rest of the squad started pre-season? Not sure there was ever any explanation given for that.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

I don’t blame him for wanting to be the main striker - it wasn’t going to happen here - and his comments show that there’s a lot left to be desired. I just want a good deal for the club and his comments shouldn’t be used to drive down the price. That’s just a bad negotiation. 

Whilst he's got more chance of game time I think it's clear from about a year ago he and his agent are in it for the signing on fees and big pay days.

They're both full of shit.

Not very uplifting reading this thread now :- D quite a contrast to when he scored two against Liverpool.

We talk much about lack of respect towards the club and fans, but that goes two ways and I think we should take into consideration that he is a young guy far away from home having an insane amount of money thrown around him. Wanting to leave to play more or earn more money is quite usual in his situation. I don't doubt the slightest the bad things said about him, but that needs to be handled in a proper way.

Not a good enough footballer imo and has a disruptive attitude on the pitch, so I'd sell at first bid. But it could also be that he will still be here next season and then we need to educate him and make the best of the situation, not chase him out. 

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Whilst he's got more chance of game time I think it's clear from about a year ago he and his agent are in it for the signing on fees and big pay days.

oh totally. He won't be missed. 

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Spot on Rodders. 👌

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

West Ham either pay up or f**k off. 

If there's no one out there who will meet our asking price, stick him in the U-21's for a year. 

Monchi's negotiating on this suggests there are no PSR issues that force us to sell. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â