Jhon Durán

PieFacE

His immaturity will ultimately be his downfall.

no doubt, a very promising player but mentally he isn’t right to handle the money or responsibility of being a professional player.

He will be nothing but a footnote in our club’s history. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

His immaturity will ultimately be his downfall.

Reminds me of Mario Balotelli in his attitude to life… nutter!

• Like 1

No idea if the source is good but a Columbian journalist on twitter/X saying Villa have verbally agreed a deal with West Ham No idea if the source is good but a Columbian journalist on twitter/X saying Villa have verbally agreed a deal with West Ham

Jhon Jáder Durán (20) is close to becoming a new #WestHam player . There is already a verbal agreement with #AstonVilla for a figure close to 35M£. It is expected that in the coming days the documentation for the signing of the Colombian striker will be finalized.

Edited by blandy
fixed twiX

17 hours ago, Indigo said:

Anyone that's into FPL may be familiar with this guy, he seems to have some kind of in at the club because he always has some team news/injury info before it's officially out there.

Can't blame him. He just wants to play for one of those massive Champions League teams like Chelsea or West Ham. 

• Haha 1

Just wonder if London is really the best move for him, seems an immature man-child.

He could get into all sorts there, hopefully not a Villa problem anymore.

• Like 1

Please go to West Ham they love to make strikers rubbish although a lot that will be on his own temperament.

Not that he is linked but if he went to a Villareal or Sevilla he’ll no doubt become a world beater.

I don’t blame him for wanting to be the main striker - it wasn’t going to happen here - and his comments show that there’s a lot left to be desired. I just want a good deal for the club and his comments shouldn’t be used to drive down the price. That’s just a bad negotiation. 

I have zero ITK, and I cannot verify some of the stuff we have heard, but it was very telling for me that a seasoned pro like John McGinn said what he said after the Liverpool game. It was like there must be so much going on behind the scenes with Duran that McGinn couldn't even avoid it leaking out on a live TV interview.

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â