Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Then im leaving moreno out

Marshall*, Gauci, Martinez, Digne, Maatsen, Mings, Pau, Diego, Konsa, Cash, Nedeljkovic, Enzo, Barkley, Kamara, Onana, Tielemans, Ramsay*, Rogers, Buendia, McGinn, Bailey, Philogene*, Watkins, Archer*

24 players including 4* home grown, leaving one more spot. So we need to drop one of the non-hg players above to fit two new signings. Can't see it happening myself, the squad is full. Unless the second signing is a CB and we drop Nedeljkovic for example

Edited by trom_borg

14 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

Marshall*, Gauci, Martinez, Digne, Maatsen, Mings, Pau, Diego, Konsa, Cash, Nedeljkovic, Enzo, Barkley, Kamara, Onana, Tielemans, Ramsay*, Rogers, Buendia, McGinn, Bailey, Philogene*, Watkins, Archer*

24 players including 4* home grown, leaving one more spot. So we need to drop one of the non-hg players above to fit two new signings. Can't see it happening myself, the squad is full. Unless the second signing is a CB and we drop Nedeljkovic for example

Kamara

• Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

Marschall went on loan I believe 

Edited by troon_villan
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

Marschall is out on loan at Crewe 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I almost gave up on him in the boro game in the cup when given a rare start he was woeful and given McGinn got pissed off with him. And yet he does have some outrageous talent like that goal versus Ajax. But he is nowhere near mature enough to deserve to be a regular starter and if he insists he should be then a sale makes sense. More likely to be a Baloteli mark II than a truly world class striker. Who now plays for  Adana Demirspor in Turkey, his 11th clubs of his career.

He won't be world class but I do think in the next 5 years the opinion will swing to disappointment we sold him and what could have been 

Not sure how VT got so many body language experts or why so many are happy to see him go, he'll do well for west ham, not saying he will become a better general overall player than Ollie but I can definitely see him getting similar goal numbers as his first 3 seasons if he stays fit - 14, 11, 15 - if Duran starts 30+ games for them he will do the same 

• Like 1

I can see us swapping Archer for KKH and then getting another forward. Whilst I really like Archer as a person, I don't think it'll happen for him at Villa and we need more striking depth behind Ollie than putting Rogers up top

4 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

Has anyone on here seen Duran face to face like getting a signature at the ground or out somewhere shopping etc ?

Just curious to know if he was polite, friendly, snobbish ?

I’ve not spoken to him directly but I have been in the same room on a few occasions ,he’s never been a problem, one minute he’s very loud laughing and shouting, then the next he’s sat with his hood up but that’s quite common with the young players .Coaches that have worked with him said he’s hard going and one in particular said he’s a fkn lunatic 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

The bright lights of London are going to destroy this kid and i sadly don't think he will ever see his full potential.

Slap a sell on clause on just in case though.

If those comments are true then it’s goodbye time. I expect that clubs know we want rid and are biding their time to get the price down, knowing full well we won’t want an angry Duran sulking around the squad if we don’t sell. 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

@trom_borg it makes sense leaving kamara out until jan. We dont even know if he will kick a ball before xmas

The group stage continues until January and Kamara supposed back in November

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The group stage continues until January and Kamara supposed back in November

But as we know with mings and buendia these injuries take longer. Its taken almost a year for both of them.  That would take kamara to February 

20 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

What's his **** problem? If accurate, and big if, something behind the scenes must have happened. Fans gave him loads of love last year so we can't be blamed for driving him away!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â