Jhon Durán

PieFacE

As others have said we don't know the guy so can only speculate but his body language on the pitch isn't great either.  Especially for a 20 year old.

Seems to shout at teammates and wave his arms around a lot.  

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm not surprised. Tell us more...

He's a young guy, new country etc. So, perhaps I was overly harsh.

However, he can't speak a word of English. Very dismissive, rude and arrogant (nobody knew who he was and nobody was bothering him for autographs or anything). Due to the language barrier--lots of pointing and "no no no!"

When he left, I spoke to his artist and the artist said "what a really weird guy, he is!"

To be fair though, if I was 20 years old and had all the money in the world, I'd probably think I was amazing too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trom_borg said:

I'd say we need one. Or you'll have to drop a established player from the CL squad

Im sorry but i just dont see JPB on the level as diaby so i think a  higher profile player needs to come in for him.

Archer is only cover for ollie and i dont think its wise having him only.

Rodgers is so good in his current position i wouldnt want to play him in ollies position

9 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I met him in the launderette once. 

He came across a wet flannel. 

So now you come on here and hang him out to dry.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im sorry but i just dont see JPB on the level as diaby so i think a  higher profile player needs to come in for him.

Archer is only cover for ollie and i dont think its wise having him only.

Rodgers is so good in his current position i wouldnt want to play him in ollies position

So who would you drop from the CL squad?

16 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

So who would you drop from the CL squad?

Probably archer or one of the 3 keepers (olsen)

Edited by Demitri_C

I see that Onana has taken jersey number 24, the number Duran had last season. Maatsen has not yet received a number, thought he would take number 22. So there is a possibility that Duran will take back number 22, which he had before Zaniolo asked for it.

Just now, villa82 said:

I see that Onana has taken jersey number 24, the number Duran had last season. Maatsen has not yet received a number, thought he would take number 22. So there is a possibility that Duran will take back number 22, which he had before Zaniolo asked for it.

Oh, where have you seen this?

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I have met him at a tattoo studio.

Prick.

Just because he didn't like your pokemon leg sleeve :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Probably archer or one of the 3 keepers (olsen)

Archer is club trained no? So I don't count him anyway. And we're full with only 2 keepers already, that's not including Iiling JR. So to fit two new players, you'll have to drop someone else. 

We'll be able to confirm this as soon as today/tomorrow.

JD was in Bogata a few days ago, so if he is joining up with the squad, it would make sense that he is not here beforehand and will fly there directly. 

If he doesn't join up with the squad, I'd say that confirms what we are all expecting.

I almost gave up on him in the boro game in the cup when given a rare start he was woeful and given McGinn got pissed off with him. And yet he does have some outrageous talent like that goal versus Ajax. But he is nowhere near mature enough to deserve to be a regular starter and if he insists he should be then a sale makes sense. More likely to be a Baloteli mark II than a truly world class striker. Who now plays for  Adana Demirspor in Turkey, his 11th clubs of his career.

Edited by The Fun Factory

1 hour ago, trom_borg said:

Archer is club trained no? So I don't count him anyway. And we're full with only 2 keepers already, that's not including Iiling JR. So to fit two new players, you'll have to drop someone else. 

Then im leaving moreno out

1 hour ago, villa82 said:

Imagine the meltdown when Duran turns up in America in the number 9 kit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

He came across a wet flannel. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â