Jhon Durán

PieFacE

It's a shame that there's evidently been issues with him because he's kind of the ideal back-up striker on a footballing level. Young, improving, high potential, great physical attributes etc. Also as much as his unpredictability can be an issue and lead to daft decision-making, it also means he's a fantastic option to come off the bench and rescue a game out of nothing like he did against the likes of Palace and Liverpool. I think he'll have a great career if he plays his cards right but it seems like that's a big if at the moment, so might be best to take the money and run from Villa's perspective.

• Like 4

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Its unbelievable he diesnt acknowledge his club on his Instagram.

I personally think he seems like a bit of a dick behind the scenes. Seems to spit his toys out the pram. If he goes he goes im ok with it.  Archer has a far better attitude in comparison to him

Yep and I can’t wait for the rocket polisher to be gone from the club. Thanks for money Durán and helping us with PSR restraints. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Really wanted Duran to stay but clearly he doesn't give a crap about Villa or the fans. IF he has a genuine attitude problem and not just a phase I hope it brings his career down 🤣 

• Like 1

Doesn't look like we have agreed a fee yet, West Ham trying to lower the price. Wonder what Duran will do if he doesn't get the move he wants.....my guess is he sulks for a few weeks then makes his apologies and starts playing for us again.......

Hopefully we can sell abroad and get a decent sell on fee added if the fees lower, wouldn't want him paying for West ham with a fee lower than 30m and if he does a huge sell on fee must be added to the deal to ensure that if he overcomes his huge ego and makes it we are covered.

7 minutes ago, tinker said:

Doesn't look like we have agreed a fee yet, West Ham trying to lower the price. Wonder what Duran will do if he doesn't get the move he wants.....my guess is he sulks for a few weeks then makes his apologies and starts playing for us again.......

Hopefully we can sell abroad and get a decent sell on fee added if the fees lower, wouldn't want him paying for West ham with a fee lower than 30m and if he does a huge sell on fee must be added to the deal to ensure that if he overcomes his huge ego and makes it we are covered.

Ill settle for 35m and adds on tbh.

Just get rid 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ill settle for 35m and adds on tbh.

Just get rid 

🤫 we could have Hammers fans lurking here!

DON’T SELL!! HE’S OUR BEST PLAYER FFS! PRICELESS!!!

HOW ARE WE SELLING HIM FOR SUCH A BARGAIN PRICE?!!! 😱 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Looking forward to this being to moved to other football.... He's an idiot, and Unai spotted it early on.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

🤫 we could have Hammers fans lurking here!

DON’T SELL!! HE’S OUR BEST PLAYER FFS! PRICELESS!!!

HOW ARE WE SELLING HIM FOR SUCH A BARGAIN PRICE?!!! 😱 

He's like Victor Osimhen on roids. West ham getting a hell of a player. Lovely fellow off the pitch too. 

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

He's like Victor Osimhen on roids. West ham getting a hell of a player. Lovely fellow off the pitch too. 

Aw man, does he have to go? 😭

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â