Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Maresca also speaks Spanish. Nursey is one the most unreliable reporters out there - the biggest highlight he had was getting called out by Steve Bruce for it. 

The highlight of Steve’s career 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

40 million + a sell on clause would be a great deal for us

If he goes to West Ham have a feeling he'll rip it up there, he'll go straight in as main striker. Defo need a sell on clause on this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

If he goes to West Ham have a feeling he'll rip it up there, he'll go straight in as main striker. Defo need a sell on clause on this one.

Im not sure. I think he will up and down like he has been here

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Im not sure. I think he will up and down like he has been here

His competition would be Ings and Antonio.  If West Ham buy him for £35m+, he ain't sitting on the bench for that money.

Jhon Duran to West Ham is a good move all round. 

1. Removes a (alleged) disruptive player.
  2. £40m; ~£25m in PSR profits.
  3. Likely to have a sell-on clause.
  4. We can't guarantee him game time to improve his game but WH can.
  5. Game time and scoring goals, will lead to a future transfer in which we'll benefit again (see #3 above).
  6. We will reinvest the funds in a player that Unai wants and that benefits the team.

The only potential negative is that he'll be staying in the Premier League, so he will have chances to score against us.

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Jhon Duran to West Ham is a good move all round. 

1. Removes a (alleged) disruptive player.
  2. £40m; ~£25m in PSR profits.
  3. Likely to have a sell-on clause.
  4. We can't guarantee him game time to improve his game but WH can.
  5. Game time and scoring goals, will lead to a future transfer in which we'll benefit again (see #3 above).
  6. We will reinvest the funds in a player that Unai wants and that benefits the team.

The only potential negative is that he'll be staying in the Premier League, so he will have chances to score against us.

Honestly, I think numbers 1 & 2 mean we'll chance all of the rest coming to fruition. Good luck to him wherever he goes but the boom/bust factor is huge and WHU have a questionable track record with strikers.

Mentally I've moved on and just hope we get either an experience alternative to Ollie (like a Tammy) or another young talent who is less problematic (Roque being the dream scenario here)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Duran is the bloke in your 5 a side team that doesn't track runners. Scores 7 goals and you loses 18-10 and he's buzzing.

Haha so so true 😂 

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's doing a meet and greet at a Nike store in Bogota tonight, so I don't think anything's imminent.

Nike!!!…that’s him finished. No way back now.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's doing a meet and greet at a Nike store in Bogota tonight, so I don't think anything's imminent.

I doubt he's the one doing the negotiating, that's what his agent is for.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â