Jhon Durán

PieFacE

It’s crazy to me that things can be so sour that the social media team of all groups feel it’s okay to issue such a snub.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Enda said:

It’s crazy to me that things can be so sour that the social media team of all groups feel it’s okay to issue such a snub.

You think the social media team will have decided this themselves?

58 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

You think the social media team will have decided this themselves?

No, not at all! I would have guessed the social media team know bugger all about the actual inner-workings of the playing staff. That they know in the first place, and that it’s bad enough that they wouldn’t keep this under wraps, speaks volumes.

34 minutes ago, Enda said:

No, not at all! I would have guessed the social media team know bugger all about the actual inner-workings of the playing staff. That they know in the first place, and that it’s bad enough that they wouldn’t keep this under wraps, speaks volumes.

The social media team wouldn't keep it under wraps? I'm sure they've been told strictly not to tweet anything about him because Duran has really pissed people off.

Just now, Tom13 said:

The social media team wouldn't keep it under wraps? I'm sure they've been told strictly not to tweet anything about him because Duran has really pissed people off.

That's wet af then isn't it.

Who has he pissed off? And who would then be pissed off if a villa social media account said good luck to him?

Really pathetic behaviour if that's the case.

39 minutes ago, Powehi said:

Never attribute to malice what can be more readily attributed to shoddy work.

They’ve just made a blunder, I doubt it’s deliberate.

You think they've forgotten Duran is playing in Copa America and posted repeatedly about international players, missing him out every time by accident?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

You think they've forgotten Duran is playing in Copa America and posted repeatedly about international players, missing him out every time by accident?

The club failed to spell Hause's name correctly, I wouldn't rule anything out.

• Like 1

Just now, Indigo said:

The club failed to spell Hause's name correctly, I wouldn't rule anything out.

That wasn't the social media team though. The social media team have to be 100% accurate. There's no way they've missed that Jhon Duran is in the Copa America.

It's definitely intentional, they've been wishing Maatsen good luck for the Euros in every game despite him not playing a minute in the Euros or for us yet. 

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I have it on good authority that Duran rock bottomed the social media guy through a table at the end of season awards.

As God as my witness he was broken in half.

Damn him straight to hell

20 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

That wasn't the social media team though. The social media team have to be 100% accurate.

They couldn't manage to get Iling-Junior's initials correct for his announcement either.

Not saying I think they have forgotten btw, just that they've hardly proved to be infallible. 

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Damn him straight to hell

Oh my God, it can’t be it can’t be it, it is it is it’s Kane it’s Kane.

16 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Oh my God, it can’t be it can’t be it, it is it is it’s Kane it’s Kane.

Surprise surprise. Southgate picking his favourites again.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I have it on good authority that Duran rock bottomed the social media guy through a table at the end of season awards.

As God as my witness he was broken in half.

Complete bullshit, fake itks everywhere these days...

Was a tombstone piledriver

2 hours ago, MSvillain said:

Complete bullshit, fake itks everywhere these days...

Was a tombstone piledriver

I heard it was a minute-long walls of Jericho whilst eyeballing Juan Pablo Angel the entire time. 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â