Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

When will hammers stump up the 35 mil? I’m really excited to see what Emery and monchi can do with that! 

He's currently focused on preparing for Monday's final, so it'll be after this.

At the moment, he's doing bench work 😉

Subs_Bench_Slindon_Sports_Ground_-_geograph_org.uk_-_2138231.jpg.4c935a9dc49e43e3245a82962be65602.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

When will hammers stump up the 35 mil? I’m really excited to see what Emery and monchi can do with that! 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

He got 13 minutes on one of the group stage games when they were already comfortably up.

Not been trusted in any game since even the quarter final when they won 5-0. 

Anyone see any of his cameo in the game he played? Could just be they haven't needed him in any of the other games as they weren't in need of someone to break the deadlock. 

I'd have tought they'll turn to him if they need a goal in the final, but if they're winning he's not being brought on to hold on to a lead. 

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He got 13 minutes on one of the group stage games when they were already comfortably up.

Not been trusted in any game since even the quarter final when they won 5-0. 

Anyone see any of his cameo in the game he played? Could just be they haven't needed him in any of the other games as they weren't in need of someone to break the deadlock. 

I'd have tought they'll turn to him if they need a goal in the final, but if they're winning he's not being brought on to hold on to a lead. 

Good, if he doesn’t play he can’t get injured.

He looked super miffed after the semi-final game yesterday. I’m sure he thought he should have come on for Diaz at the end.

Or it could have been just a “WHat the hell is going on in the stadium?” look.

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I’m more excited about who Monchi and co will go out and get as Duran’s replacement. Unless Archer is the ticket?

Not good enough. I think it will be someone that’s not an out and out striker, someone who can play there but also further back.

2 hours ago, bose said:

Not good enough. I think it will be someone that’s not an out and out striker, someone who can play there but also further back.

If that’s the case I’d also keep Archer as another choice while being home grown abs well.

6 hours ago, bose said:

I agree with this. 

10 hours ago, bobzy said:

FWIW, I think he’d do well at West Ham. 

I don't. I think he's erratic and not hugely skilful. I can see him being considered a flop at the end of the season as people will expect the finished product for £40m. He's far from that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â