Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

What am I missing here? Isn't this an INSANELY good deal? Why would anyone pay this much?

Desperation. There are very few strikers available so clubs are having to gamble. 

27 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Unless the willingness to take the step down is only because the hot chick you were going to leave your wife for, because you were frustrated about not getting any action for a while ...

was only teasing and leading you on as to how much she really wanted you.

Now you've burnt all the bridges at home , got no place to stay, are  left with a boner, and have to settle with the 4 out of 10 after a few beers.

Don’t give up hope mate.  Its darkest before the dawn.  The missus might still take you back.

• Haha 2

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Because with a one good PL season he's worth £100m.

He's got an incredible ceiling.

Only his brain can stop him, and it's fighting hard!

Ya, I haven't see that so far. I've seen moments, all players have moments. But we'll see.

His brain isn't going to change.

• Like 2

The obsession with Chelsea resulting in a failed move and eventual (possible) move to West Ham is comical.

Ronaldo wanting out of Man Utd only to end up in the Saudi league vibes.

Stating the obvious here but it all depends on how he develops and how we invest the money from the sale. I'm more than willing to make that gamble after what we've seen so far.

Could be that he's a bit immature, could be the people around him, could be that he's a complete airplane like Ballotelli or could be that he doesn't fit into the tactical type of football that Emery plays.

I just don't see the current version of Duran working here, in no small part due to him not seeming patient enough to be #2 and wait for his turn. But mainly because every time he comes on he just kinda does his thing and gestures a lot when the players around him doesn't feed him the ball. He's not really earned the CR7 treatment so it must be frustrating to play alongside him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

What am I missing here? Isn't this an INSANELY good deal? Why would anyone pay this much?

Huge potential.

Doubt he'll ever fulfil it mind.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, spiezels said:

What we buy him for?

We play football.

Oh, in terms of monetary--$22 million ($18 million initially + $4 million in add-ons)

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

He seems like just the sort where the London life will be too much for him to handle and do more harm than good.#

I also don't think he is a good fit for Lopetegui football either, guy has no discipline and is at his best when let off the leash and he won't be under that system.

Can't see him ever fulfilling his potential sadly.

Take the money and run.

Edited by AshVilla

He doesn’t want to be here, as evidenced by whoring himself out to Chelsea, therefore he can **** off.

No player is more important than this club.

Plus Emery doesn’t seem to care if he **** off so that’s all that really matters.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Because with a one good PL season he's worth £100m.

He's got an incredible ceiling.

Only his brain can stop him, and it's fighting hard!

His ability level is what's in question, from what we've seen so far he needs a lot of improvement to make it as a PL striker. 

Would have been a good fit for Moyes’ West Ham. Not too sure about Lopotegui’s. They are still trotting out Antonio so he will be a guaranteed starter for them at least. Good move for all involved if it happens I think. No hard feelings from me, I’ll actually look forward to seeing him start in a run of prem games to see if he’s up to the level, just give it a couple of games to settle in please Jhon! Has the potential to be box office entertainment ala Mateta.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â