Jhon Durán

PieFacE

£40m and a sell on would be fantastic. If it’s £35m and a bigger sell on, just as good. It’s a shame it didn’t work out. But I wish him all the best. 

• Like 1

Tis a bit of a weird one. On some level I kinda understood his desperation for a Chelsea move. He's clearly a big fan of the club and they tend to pay big wages. 

However, to be so eager to leave a club playing the Champions League to move to West Ham is just a bit baffling. 

But hey ho, I'm more than happy for him to become West Ham's problem. 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Tis a bit of a weird one. On some level I kinda understood his desperation for a Chelsea move. He's clearly a big fan of the club and they tend to pay big wages. 

However, to be so eager to leave a club playing the Champions League to move to West Ham is just a bit baffling. 

I guess the boy just wants to be higher up the pecking list and knows he won’t get much game time with Watkins being number 1. Can’t knock his ambition but it does feel like a step down. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Or Emery/Monchi just want him gone if we can get a good price.  They might have someone better lined up for the same price.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

London has huge appeal 

Will be good to get this resolved, but we should rinse any interested club for as much as we can.

I’d welcome a bidding war.

• Like 2

Anyone else feeling like it feels it will always be impossible to jump to the level of the top 6 long term, seeing United come out suddenly and seems they'll be getting Zirkzee, Light and Branthwaite like it's nothing. Then Chelsea signing new wonderkid every day, Estevao looking like best Brazilian prospect since Neymar.. how can you even compete against this..

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

Anyone else feeling like it feels it will always be impossible to jump to the level of the top 6 long term, seeing United come out suddenly and seems they'll be getting Zirkzee, Light and Branthwaite like it's nothing. Then Chelsea signing new wonderkid every day, Estevao looking like best Brazilian prospect since Neymar.. how can you even compete against this..

I mean.. Man Utd and Chelsea have been doing that for the last few years also and it didn’t stop us?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

I don’t think it has to be each year getting top4/6. We just need to be around. A year of CL then EL, maybe back to UECL but we have to be in the CL every 2/3 seasons. Capitalize when we can. 
I’m not saying we won’t this season, but after we’ve qualified, I’m really happy that we’re moving with a more longer term view. We’ve gambled last two seasons with only Moreno and Rogers, it turned out a success that we didn’t spend more. Well even Duran but it was a longer term one. Now we’re balancing our squad/building/trying to compete. We’ll have some struggles, we’ve regressed last season for many reasons, but in the end we’ve achieved. That achievement will give us more confidence and at the same time more relaxing period. If we didn’t qualify we’d really find it far away, we’ll keep thinking of falling short but right now it’s different wether we make it again next season or not. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Nothing is impossible…

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I mean.. Man Utd and Chelsea have been doing that for the last few years also and it didn’t stop us?

Chelsea new manager could go either way but, if they’d still have Poch I’d have been more worried. Ten Hag as well, he could success but I think there is big pressure on him which could lead for another bad season.

• Like 1

Tells you everything you need to know if the kid is genuinely looking to leave a champions league team to join west ham. Get him out and bring someone in with potential and at least half a brain. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if, after a few months, his agent is pushing for another move and more money. Whether that’s to Chelsea or any other, perceived to be “big club”.

I’ve always liked the kid but…he will be someone else’s probably now and I just think he’s poorly advised. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Well, he’s certainly changed his tune:

He's probably a poster on here given how fast he's changed his opinion! 👀

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â