Jhon Durán

PieFacE

21 hours ago, useless said:

If we were to do a player swap with Chesea I suspect it would either involve Gallager, or we would take one of their academy players, similar to how they took Kellyman from us, or maybe both, which was kind of implied by Romano. I've said it a few times, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Kiano Dyer end up with us at some point, came through West Brom academy, family are Villa supporters I think, his dad Lloyd Dyer came through our academy, if it gets to the point where pathway for him into Chelsea squad looks blocked, then might follow a similar path to Sousa and Rogers, that is leave West Brom academy to go to top teams before making their way to us, I guess Barry should also be in that category

Trevoh Chalobah maybe?

31 minutes ago, ejs1111 said:

crashed the team bus.  Deleted all Colombia info from Insta.  Started following and liked Argentina, Brazil, and Costa Rica on social media instead.  Speculation rampant that he will be switching nationality and trying to join a different team for the next round of matches to increase playing time.  Media are claiming he is 'pulling a Villa'. 👀

But 0 goals and 0 assists. Chelsea need stats 

35 minutes ago, ejs1111 said:

crashed the team bus.  Deleted all Colombia info from Insta.  Started following and liked Argentina, Brazil, and Costa Rica on social media instead.  Speculation rampant that he will be switching nationality and trying to join a different team for the next round of matches to increase playing time.  Media are claiming he is 'pulling a Villa'. 👀

For Jhon. It was just another Monday.

Gossips saying the Chelsea deal might be back on and that he's already agreed terms but Villa and Chelsea have not. Wouldn't put much faith in it but we'll see. Just hope there isn't any Nicholas Jackson swap thing in the works...

58 minutes ago, sne said:

Gossips saying the Chelsea deal might be back on and that he's already agreed terms but Villa and Chelsea have not. Wouldn't put much faith in it but we'll see. Just hope there isn't any Nicholas Jackson swap thing in the works...

Why not? He's good and Emery knows how to get a tune out of him. He got 17 goals and 6 assists in all comps last year.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Why not? He's good and Emery knows how to get a tune out of him. He got 17 goals and 6 assists in all comps last year.

Might be a Chelsea sickness but he needed about 10 chances per goal. A bit like Werner. He had a incredible purple patch during the end of the 22/23 season (after Emery left Villarreal). Ubder Emery his record was pretty dismal. Not blaming Emery for that cause Jackson was really young. 

He's one of those new signings at Chelsea on low salary but looooong contract so it's interesting how a buy out of those contracts would play out.

Edit: The reason I'm not keen on another swap deal is that I'd rather we got the money to spend on the targets we want rather than on the players who are available from Chelsea. Then again Emery knows him so maybe he's keen on it this time around despite not trying last season when he was available.

Edited by sne

3 hours ago, sne said:

I think the reason is we've agreed we will only do deals if a player goes the other way. We're waiting on Gallagher is what I think

28 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think the reason is we've agreed we will only do deals if a player goes the other way. We're waiting on Gallagher is what I think

I remain unconvinced he has any interest in moving here. Throw enough money at him and of course that might change.

29 minutes ago, sne said:

I remain unconvinced he has any interest in moving here. Throw enough money at him and of course that might change.

If Chelsea want him to leave he has to go somewhere. He could sit out his final year but I don't think that's likely, it's rare someone his age does that. 

I'm going to be interested to see how he reacts if he doesn't end up leaving, will he keep up with his current attitude or will he pull his head in and try and earn the respect of his manager and teammates....

For context I do hope he leaves as I've said before he might be talented but he is also a very immature person with glimpses of a serious problem in the dressing room.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm going to be interested to see how he reacts if he doesn't end up leaving, will he keep up with his current attitude or will he pull his head in and try and earn the respect of his manager and teammates....

For context I do hope he leaves as I've said before he might be talented but he is also a very immature person with glimpses of a serious problem in the dressing room.

No chance he suddenly knuckles down and turns into a proper pro. He's already had his head turned and has notions that he is much better than he actually is. If he doesn't go this summer he'll be gone in January.

6 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

The last thing we need is a bad egg amongst a good group of players. All the signs point to him having a bad attitude. Hopefully can get rid and replace him with someone who does want to knuckle down and work for a place in the team.

Â