Jhon Durán

PieFacE

5 hours ago, thabucks said:

IF Milan interest is real I’d like to see another Monchi Masterclass whereby we sell them Duran Cash and maybe Carlos for £75mill then buy Leao off them for £85mill 

Mate 

Leao would be meltdown worthy imo.

That won't happen with that deal though 😂

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate 

Leak would be meltdown worthy imo.

That won't happen with that deal though 😂

Have faith JV, Monchi when inspired can be unplayable UTV!!!! Unai in one ear and Nas, smiling encouragingly at him could be what it takes to get it done, like a Thomas Hitzleberger special from 35 yards!!!! Which may mean our main target is Bier anyway! Either would be brilliant. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 1

Dunno what he’s playing at (his second “cryptic tweet” in a few days) and I can’t be bothered to read into it or speculate…

it’s… it’s just weird 😂

🤷‍♂️ 

I honestly liked the kid and see potential  there… no one here knows what he’s like or what he’s thinking, what is actually going on…

It’s a shame if he doesn’t want to stay and refuses to commit to the club or appreciate the opportunity we’ve given him…

Kind of hard to know, maybe it’s all his agent being a greedy moron… who knows?

Just gotta see what actually happens…

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Probably something to do with Copa America and nothing to do with us. 

Possibly, but he could at least provide some context or respond to something 😆

Oh well, I don’t really care.

Not even bothered if he’s sold at this point… but only want him to stay if he’s happy and committed to the club and Unai. No disruptions.

Edited by Jas10

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

You obviously do!

Not that much, I just posted his tweet.

Similar to the one he put up, and was posted here, the other day. Just came up on my feed.

Maybe others know more or what’s going on.

It’s curious at least. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Hate this lad gets for posting a few emojis from a bunch of guys probably twice or three times his age in some cases is wild to me. What a time we are living in.

what about guys 4 times his age or more?

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Regardless of people's feelings about him 

Seeing the " Get out of my club " comments etc on his last Instagram posts are a bit mental and helps nothing.

Aside from this it seems our players like him based on the likes and comments I see from Pau, Rogers, Digne, Tielemans and Diego etc.

All the speculation about him and some of his rumoured conduct annoys me as well obviously, but in reality we don't really know everything.

Exactly. People need to chill. They don't know Jhon either. It's honestly embarassing to see this level of vitriol.

• Like 2

Â