Jhon Durán

PieFacE

53 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The hate some people have towards journalist is genuinely scary. Proper weirdo behaviour. 

I actually like him.

I always say it.

I'm dissappointed when he goes down the generic route of extreme bait and spin though.

Just expected better from him, that's all, but business is business I guess.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I remember that, more than one occasion. One was the jetski issue and other was some wild Chelsea rumour

He is scum to me as a journo

got the link handy? i'd be willing to wager that he quoted another media source or tweet as the basis for any such rumours.

the brum mail gets no exclusives of their own, they click bait other media outlets rumours (even shitty ones like footy insider), it's their modus operandi. i'm sure it's not the journalism he dreamed of when studying, but it's his job. what's he to do? just sit there with his feet up doing nothing?

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually like him.

I always say it.

I'm dissappointed when he goes down the generic route of extreme bait though.

Yeah, wasn’t aimed at you. Sometimes journalist post stuff that’s annoying or click bait, I get it. I just don’t get how angry and personal some get over it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

The abuse Gregg Evans gets is ridiculous. Ok he doesn't have any decent contacts for transfer rumours, but that doesn't mean his views on everything else should be written off. He does have good knowledge of club workings and overall is a good, professional journalist. People should give him some credit.

he actually does. he works for the athletic, he's got the bonafide, no-one-comes-close, tier 1 journo (ornstein) on speed dial

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

The abuse Gregg Evans gets is ridiculous. Ok he doesn't have any decent contacts for transfer rumours, but that doesn't mean his views on everything else should be written off. He does have good knowledge of club workings and overall is a good, professional journalist. People should give him some credit.

Tbh, I’ve given him some digs on here. But mostly for his delivery of bad news. I always get a sense he enjoys it 😂 

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually like him.

I always say it.

I'm dissappointed when he goes down the generic route of extreme bait and spin though.

I wouldn’t take it as his personal choice to write bait. The Reach media group loves the the click bait, and i assume he’s under orders. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anything11 said:

Come off it -  no one is blowing it out of proportion. The guy is a great talent and one we would all like to keep around for that reason but he has been acting like a spoilt brat for a while now. The local media has no reason to write this story - we are a success/champions league/signing all of the players. 

I know I wouldn't be acting any better at that age - I was an idiot (still am). But more is expected of a professional.

End of the day the kid just wants to start games....soon.

I can't really see him starting more games than he did in the first two months of last season and even then he was subbed early in a few of them.

He is far from the finished article but ultimately if you've just ended the season on a high by scoring a brace v Liverpool you want to give yourself the best possible chance of kicking on the next season and hard to argue it's here.

Whether Chelsea would've been the right fit I highly doubt but surely we'll eventually get some more offers now selling him isn't quite as urgent as a month ago to satisfy PSR.

Â