Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

What are the rules then for you lot?

If they're young they need to sit and wait and be patient until we either want to bin them off like Iroegbunam or Archer or Ramsey. Or they make it like Jacob Ramsey. They're not to want to leave for regular football like Philogene or Duran.

Then when they're older and we don't want them anymore they're not allowed stay and fight for their place or play backup they must leave like we wanted Digne to. 

Then when we loan you out and we can't sell you you're vile evil useless pieces of shit and only daily condemnation is allowed for those players. Like Dendonker or Sanson or Coutinho. 

Also long term injury your as bad as anything as your are being paid and not paid like Hause.

These are the rules you lot have set yes?

one simple rule. you conduct yourself with integrity whilst you're at the club. tim, philogene, a. ramsey did not (to my knowledge) remove everything villa related from their socials and actively follow/like tweets from another club that was the most heavily linked with them. therefore they left with the fans' blessing and good wishes. you don't see much ill feeling towards dendonker or sanson aside from "we can do better" either.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Townley is a clickbait clearing in the woods. Has done it a few times now to try stir the pot

Yup he turned the entire forum against Bailey at some point 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I remember that, more than one occasion. One was the jetski issue and other was some wild Chelsea rumour

He is scum to me as a journo

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

The mental part is.

They really on the premise that 99.99 percent of ppl don't even bother reading or clicking on an article to get the full story before we go into full meltdown.

Proper disengenuous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Fabrizio tweeted too much — waaaaah 😭

Townley did a click bait — scum!! Waaaaah 😭

Gregg Evans supports Albion — Kill him! Waaaaaah 😭

In all fairness they are all doing their job as intended 

Fab is now the ultimate transfer guy on Twitter. 

Townley is working for a Reach publication, click bait is part of the parcel 

Gregg Evens just likes saying the hard truths and people don’t like it 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I get if any or all aren’t someone’s cup of tea, but the passion and hatred people conjure up over something so insignificant baffles me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The hate some people have towards journalist is genuinely scary. Proper weirdo behaviour. 

The hate towards our own players based on what a journalist says in worse. Imagine being a grown adult taking things personally with a 20 year old Kid.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The hate some people have towards journalist is genuinely scary. Proper weirdo behaviour. 

Journo makes up clickbait about Bailey, some fans buy into it but journo is innocent?

He has just done it again with Duran

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Gregg Evans hard truths 😂😂😂

Just now, Zatman said:

Journo makes up clickbait about Bailey, some fans buy into it but journo is innocent?

He has just done it again with Duran

I don’t care who is or isn’t innocent. If that’s what gets folk all riled up, then more power to them.

9 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I get if any or all aren’t someone’s cup of tea, but the passion and hatred people conjure up over something so insignificant baffles me.

So insignificant that you spend all day refreshing Twitter to upload links on here

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He was the one saying Villa going to have PSR issues at the beginning of last season. And everyone reacted like you have here 

turns out he was correct. 

also said grealish would leave if a 100m bid was put in and was torn to pieces for it.

• Thanks 2

Â