Jhon Durán

PieFacE

this what he actually said. Townley stirring  the pot as usual. The situation with him isn’t ideal he clearly has some growing up to do and poor advisers but these journalists blowing things out of proportion don’t help.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

this what he actually said. Townley stirring  the pot as usual. The situation with him isn’t ideal he clearly has some growing up to do and poor advisers but these journalists blowing things out of proportion don’t help.

Come off it -  no one is blowing it out of proportion. The guy is a great talent and one we would all like to keep around for that reason but he has been acting like a spoilt brat for a while now. The local media has no reason to write this story - we are a success/champions league/signing all of the players. 

I know I wouldn't be acting any better at that age - I was an idiot (still am). But more is expected of a professional.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Come off it -  no one is blowing it out of proportion. The guy is a great talent and one we would all like to keep around for that reason but he has been acting like a spoilt brat for a while now. The local media has no reason to write this story - we are a success/champions league/signing all of the players. 

I know I wouldn't be acting any better at that age - I was an idiot (still am). But more is expected of a professional.

Oh I’m not questioning the fact that he’s been acting like a spoilt child but these journalists love to throw fuel to the fire and Townley has done it before on numerous occasions it was him that released the Jet ski story about Leon Bailey that has fans hurling all kinds of abuse at him.

• Like 1

If he doesn’t have the base intelligence to understand that:

- He couldn’t wish for a better manager than Emery - who could genuinely turn him into one of the best strikers in the world when you look at his record with developing strikers

- He couldn’t wish for a better striking mentor to learn from than Ollie - who I imagine would give his time and advice freely 

- That he will get plenty of game time and is one injury to Ollie away from being the main man at a champions league team…

Then quite frankly, even though he has the raw materials, he doesn’t have the required levels of intelligence to play for us.

Take the 40m, get him out of the club on 1st July and make him someone else’s problem. 

• Thanks 1

It wouldn’t surprise me if he has been told by Emery and the team that he’s on the list for a potential sale this summer and that might be why he doesn’t feel bad about openly talking about moving clubs.

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

I can’t believe how much hype and air time is being produced around our young striker who in reality has barely played, doesn’t start and who has achieved exactly nothing in his career. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Player focusing on international team and leaving his advisers to negotiations so he can concentrate doesn’t create clicks so has to put a pin on it to drive revenue. Also find it funny how we pick and choose what we want to believe from journalists based on the player. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He really doesn’t like us does he. 

Why do people think this? Chelsea have reservations on signing him because he simply wants to play football he's young and it's as simple as that. When he joins a team he wants to know will I play? Whomis ahead of me? What's my pathway to being the No1

What is wrong with that? We criticise players who want to just get paid and are not bothered about football and now we criticise players like Duran and Philogene who want to leave to play regularly. 

• Like 1

What are the rules then for you lot?

If they're young they need to sit and wait and be patient until we either want to bin them off like Iroegbunam or Archer or Ramsey. Or they make it like Jacob Ramsey. They're not to want to leave for regular football like Philogene or Duran.

Then when they're older and we don't want them anymore they're not allowed stay and fight for their place or play backup they must leave like we wanted Digne to. 

Then when we loan you out and we can't sell you you're vile evil useless pieces of shit and only daily condemnation is allowed for those players. Like Dendonker or Sanson or Coutinho. 

Also long term injury your as bad as anything as your are being paid and not paid like Hause.

These are the rules you lot have set yes?

Edited by CVByrne
  • Thanks 3
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

I mean they do, it generates clicks and discussion which is what they want, and if they can spin it to be more controversial than it really is all the better for them. This is what journalists do and have always done.

I don't see anything wrong with Duran's comments, it's pretty standard stuff, certainly nothing to be getting upset about, but the narrative has been set and people just like being angry it seems, so any article about Duran no matter how dull will garner clicks. 

• Like 1

With this guy , no doubt there is a talent, but there have been multiple occasions of no show at BMH , not at home and doesn’t answer any attempted contact . He’s very difficult for all to deal with,,,,he’s got to go

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Chine said:

With this guy , no doubt there is a talent, but there have been multiple occasions of no show at BMH , not at home and doesn’t answer any attempted contact . He’s very difficult for all to deal with,,,,he’s got to go

EEEEZ GORRA GOO DAZ 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

What are the rules then for you lot?

If they're young they need to sit and wait and be patient until we either want to bin them off like Iroegbunam or Archer or Ramsey. Or they make it like Jacob Ramsey. They're not to want to leave for regular football like Philogene or Duran.

Then when they're older and we don't want them anymore they're not allowed stay and fight for their place or play backup they must leave like we wanted Digne to. 

Then when we loan you out and we can't sell you you're vile evil useless pieces of shit and only daily condemnation is allowed for those players. Like Dendonker or Sanson or Coutinho. 

Also long term injury your as bad as anything as your are being paid and not paid like Hause.

These are the rules you lot have set yes?

Oh dear. Who are you addressing? 

Duran will make 35-55 first team appearances here next season. More than he would at Chelsea.

He wants to go there because they've told his agent he should be getting £100k a week. Now they don't want him after turning his head.

36 minutes ago, Chine said:

What's your source for this claim?

Â