Jhon Durán

PieFacE

7 hours ago, burchy said:

With us looking ok for PSR I’d be inclined to throw mr billy big bollocks in the reserves for a bit. Perhaps it’ll help him with his arsehole attitude.

Reduce his value. Be great management

All them bomb squads of the past havent taught people anything

• Like 2

I’d be quite happy to keep Duran if he’s able to sort his attitude out. Having the international football media question his professionalism - to the point Chelsea reject him - should be the wake-up call he needs to reassess his own behaviour. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Awol said:

I’d be quite happy to keep Duran if he’s able to sort his attitude out. Having the international football media question his professionalism - to the point Chelsea reject him - should be the wake-up call he needs to reassess his own behaviour. 

People keep saying this but I cant seem to find any article questioning his professionalism definitely not in English

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

People keep saying this but I cant seem to find any article questioning his professionalism definitely not in English

You need an article to tell you what to think? Gotcha 

I think he’s probably learnt a lesson from all of this, if nothing else to not publically flirt with another club on social media. 

I think this works out well for Villa either way. He’s actually decent and will still want to prove himself if he stays but if he goes and we can get a good fee, that’s helpful too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

You need an article to tell you what to think? Gotcha 

It would help since all these made up allegations about him that he demanded 150k a week, that he is unprofessional etc. Especially when apparently the international media are saying he isnt professional

All ive seen with my eyes is a young kid with potential who has never done anything unprofessional in a Villa kit. He never refused to play or train as far as I am aware

12 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I think he’s probably learnt a lesson from all of this, if nothing else to not publically flirt with another club on social media. 

I think this works out well for Villa either way. He’s actually decent and will still want to prove himself if he stays but if he goes and we can get a good fee, that’s helpful too.

thats a lot of thinking my friend.

Good thing Pogba learnt his lesson.

I get 100% Pogba vibes from Duran tbh.

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It would help since all these made up allegations about him that he demanded 150k a week, that he is unprofessional etc. Especially when apparently the international media are saying he isnt professional

All ive seen with my eyes is a young kid with potential who has never done anything unprofessional in a Villa kit. He never refused to play or train as far as I am aware

Completely agree, no idea where this has come from and sounds like bullshit 

On the other hand, it’s very clear he’s been trying to engineer a move to Chelsea and I see that as disrespectful, maybe that’s just me.

If that’s how he’s behaving on social media, liking posts etc. there’s no way he’s not talking to Chelsea in the background (hug with Poch etc.) 

17 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

A sobering experience you would hope 

1 minute ago, MSvillain said:

Completely agree, no idea where this has come from and sounds like bullshit 

On the other hand, it’s very clear he’s been trying to engineer a move to Chelsea and I see that as disrespectful, maybe that’s just me.

If that’s how he’s behaving on social media, liking posts etc. there’s no way he’s not talking to Chelsea in the background (hug with Poch etc.) 

I think if anything his agent is an asshole more than Duran. We had similar before with Benteke when his agent was a complete donkey trying engineer moves

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You haven’t seen any of the reports about Chelsea looking into his background, and having potential concerns about his attitude? 

He's a young player, he lacks maturity and it's fairly obvious from comments from both our manager and captain that he's a difficult character, McGinn's comments in particular weren't just jokey either.

Has potential, but just gives off Balotelli vibes and if we can get 40m for him, I'd sell in an instant, and Unai would too.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Well this will be awkward for him if it falls through.

There's only one person to blame if it does fall through.

• Like 1

I still think Chelsea  will be in for him - the nearer it gets to June 30, they'll be expecting us to lower our price, especially if they know theirs is the only likely deal in play.

Lets see who blinks first....

If the move falls through it can only be due to salary demands and/or concerns Chelsea have about the players mentality, unless they are trying to drive down the fee or maybe they’re just waiting for the transfer to happen in July.

If he doesn’t move then it’s effectively a public humiliation for him considering he’s been twerking for Chelsea so blatantly and they turned him down whilst signing his teammate. 

Hopefully that’s exactly the rude awakening he needs to start engaging his brain and making the most of the wonderful opportunity he has to develop with Emery, 

7 minutes ago, Awol said:

You haven’t seen any of the reports about Chelsea looking into his background, and having potential concerns about his attitude? 

Cant find anything online at all

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Cant find anything online at all

Chelsea's Jhon Duran doubts revealed amid Samu Omorodion transfer talks and Michael Olise boost - football.london

Chelsea have cooled their interest in Aston Villa striker Jhon Duran, football.londonunderstands. 

The Blues have been in talks with Villa and the 20-year-old over the past week or so but the striker's wage demands are understood to be too high. Sources have also claimed there are some doubts over Duran's attitude - something that has caused Chelsea to look elsewhere.

Â