Jhon Durán

PieFacE

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We give them the £30m release for Maatsen and they give us £40m for Duran. Win-Win?

Even better if we do that deal 

" Matt Law from the Daily Telegraph.

Chelsea have now been given permission to discuss personal terms with Jhon Durán. It’s believed a figure of around £40m has been agreed but also Aston Villa are now looking at Chelsea left back Ian Maatsen who is on loan at German club Borussia Dortmund… "

It is believed that a deal between the two clubs for Duran, which could be worth up to £40 million, is broadly agreed, but there are still hurdles to overcome.

Chelsea would want to put 20-year-old Duran on a long, incentivised contract, rather than putting him straight on big wages and they also want to be sure over his character.

Duran has a reputation of being an unusual character, although Villa sources insist he has never missed training and is not considered to be a so-called ‘bad lad’.

Telegraph
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, useless said:
It is believed that a deal between the two clubs for Duran, which could be worth up to £40 million, is broadly agreed, but there are still hurdles to overcome.

Chelsea would want to put 20-year-old Duran on a long, incentivised contract, rather than putting him straight on big wages and they also want to be sure over his character.

Duran has a reputation of being an unusual character, although Villa sources insist he has never missed training and is not considered to be a so-called ‘bad lad’.

Telegraph

Haha, let's hope they didn't notice John Mcginn's assesment

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Telegraph

Can we pay someone to pretend to be his pastor and talk about what a wonderful lad he is?

Also.... It would be hilarious if he thought he was going there to hop on to big money and they offer him similar to what he's getting here.

Would be just our luck for Chelsea to suddenly be trying to be smart with transfer deals FFS.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can we pay someone to pretend to be his pastor and talk about what a wonderful lad he is?

Also.... It would be hilarious if he thought he was going there to hop on to big money and they offer him similar to what he's getting here.

Would be just our luck for Chelsea to suddenly be trying to be smart with transfer deals FFS.

He just wants to be at club that’s as mental as he is. Wise choice.  

• Like 1

This whole deal is a bit confusing from my pov. Given Chelsea's PSR concerns, if they're going to buy a striker they should really be looking to upgrade on Jackson. I'm not sure they are with this deal. 

Chelsea reaching back to gently pluck Jhon Duran from his months-long holiday in their arse, to tell him the great news that Aston Villa have given them permission to talk to him 👍

According to Romano there are more clubs involved that want him than just Chelsea, they're just his first choice, so even if they change their mind for some reason, I'd imagine there's still a good chance he will end up leaving.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This whole deal is a bit confusing from my pov. Given Chelsea's PSR concerns, if they're going to buy a striker they should really be looking to upgrade on Jackson. I'm not sure they are with this deal. 

They've obviously been reading too much of this thread and believe he is something he isn't.

Personally, I've never rated him and thrilled he is leaving. Especially to Chelsea. I knew he would never make at at Villa as we are far too professional a club. plus he isn't good enough for us.

Shame it'll be a deal full of add ons but I'd drive him there myself, such is my disdain for the bloke.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â