Jhon Durán

PieFacE

I can see why Duran wants to go to Chelsea. They will give him a monster contract and he will think he can get in the team ahead of Jackson! 

If we get 30-40m for him I’d take it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, useless said:

Why are people reacting as if fifty million is an outragous fee for him, he a twenty year old striker that has already he can proven he can score at Premier League level, international level, and in Europe, he makes a positive impact almost every time he comes off the bench, he's already a top player, but his potential is off the scale, we should be demanding at least forty million, if he carries on his current trajectory he will be worth a lot more than that

Don't think people are reacting as if it's outragous. It's more that it's a decent fee for a player that clearly wants to move away.

Edited by PieFacE

4 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I can see why Duran wants to go to Chelsea. They will give him a monster contract and he will think he can get in the team ahead of Jackson! 

If we get 30-40m for him I’d take it. 

He’s more chance getting in Chelsea team than ours, Jackson is shite.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Why are people reacting as if fifty million is an outragous fee for him, he a twenty year old striker that has already he can proven he can score at Premier League level, international level, and in Europe, he makes a positive impact almost every time he comes off the bench, he's already a top player, but his potential is off the scale, we should be demanding at least forty million, if he carries on his current trajectory he will be worth a lot more than that

1. He doesn't make a positive impact every time he comes off the bench. Most of the time he looks like Bambi on ice. 

2. He's clearly not already a top player. That's why he's barely played for us since he joined. 

He has some potential but he's very much a rough diamond. This sounds like a very good deal for us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like good business to me, if the fee is around 50M. Sure he's got potential, but he just isn't ready for what we need.

• Like 1

Chelsea asking for £30m for broja and £50m for Gallagher 

He's got to be worth north of £40m

Madness that Chelsea are also up against PSR and yet still have £100m to spend on teenagers 

Can we chuck in Chuwuemeka as part of a player swap deal? The villatalk fascination with re-signing our old players would be placated for a transfer window. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

40m? I like the kid and think he'll be a star, but just like with Carney you have to bite their arm off for that. He hasn't proven anything to be a 40m player. We signed Ollie for less than 30 after winning Championship POTY and scoring 26 goals. 

How many seasons ago did we sign Ollie though? I think inflation has to be taken into account with that example.

Maresca is a Pep manager. Dominate the ball with controlled passing. Duran is the absolute opposite of that  . Chaos maker . Lots of youngsters as well. MCGInn struggled to keep him under control so god knows what it will be like in the bright lights of London with the leagues youngest team.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Chelsea asking for £30m for broja and £50m for Gallagher 

He's got to be worth north of £40m

Madness that Chelsea are also up against PSR and yet still have £100m to spend on teenagers 

This. Just feels like it’s not a level playing field. 

Villa hadn’t posted that he was involved in an international game a few days ago, that’s when I started to suspect he might be on his way out. Anyway if we are getting that much for him then that’s good for us, I do wonder how the fee is structured as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

1. He doesn't make a positive impact every time he comes off the bench. Most of the time he looks like Bambi on ice. 

2. He's clearly not already a top player. That's why he's barely played for us since he joined. 

He has some potential but he's very much a rough diamond. This sounds like a very good deal for us.

Totally agree. He also stated that his potential is "off the scale" lol. What a mental thing to say.

Mind you his previous post was calling people gullible fools for believing we would sell Luiz, so it's not a great surprise.

No I never called people gullable fools for believing we would sell Luiz, again that's a lie, just like when you pretend to be ITK all the time, I stated myself on numerous occasions Luiz might be sold, might point was that he was one of a number of players we could sell, and at the time there wasn't anything to suggest we would sell him over any other options other than the Italian clickbait media

Â