Jhon Durán

PieFacE

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Gallagher isn't coming here from everything I have heard and there's no way anyone is paying 40m for Duran. That's just crazy money.

If we can get £20m for one of Chuckle brothers that played about 20 minutes then I'm sure they will demand £40m for Duran 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

No chance is that true. 

It will be full of add ones to get it anywhere near that. The cash deal will be closer to £30m I'm certain.

£30M and £10-15M in add-ons sounds about right.  Similar to how we structured the Rogers deal with Boro.

Just now, duke313 said:

€50m 👀 we can’t turn that down. What’s the PSR implications of this? 

It will certainly help.Although, as I said back in April, he and Luiz were always going to be sold so it will have no effect on the Luiz sale. 

Additionally, any deal will be full of add ons which won't be added to the book value until they are activated. I expect a deal closer to 35m euros up front plus, plus etc... So about 30m quid.

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

It will certainly help.Although, as I said back in April, he and Luiz were always going to be sold so it will have no effect on the Luiz sale. 

Additionally, any deal will be full of add ons which won't be added to the book value until they are activated. I expect a deal closer to 35m euros up front plus, plus etc... So about 30m quid.

No idea why that tweet mentions euros though, 2 English clubs trading a Colombian player. Euros are totally irrelevant,

14 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Seeing a lot about him having a bad attitude. Any examples of this?  Not disputing it, just interested as I feel I’ve missed something. 

I don't think Unai would sell someone with so much potential if he had the right attitude to go along with it.  It seems like a good deal for all parties if it's true.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Still good money regardless. Chelsea have such a chaotic transfer policy, sign as many talented young players as possible, and hope they stumble upon a Palmer tier one, dump the ones that don’t make the grade.

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Still good money regardless. Chelsea have such a chaotic transfer policy, sign as many talented young players as possible, and hope they stumble upon a Palmer tier one, dump the ones that don’t make the grade.

Oh I agree. Great dealfor us. Doubling your money in a year is never a BAD deal.

Meh, he's clearly got bags of potential but he's probably the most immature footballer since Balotelli so anything near £40m is a good deal for us.

• Like 2

He doesn't seem like an Emery player, and we have to go all in on Emery. £42m is good money, we need to sell some players at some point and there's simply no one else in the squad we could get that money for who would be a smaller overall loss.

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Meh, he's clearly got bags of potential but he's probably the most immature footballer since Balotelli so anything near £40m is a good deal for us.

Most kids are at 20 years old… 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Most kids are at 20 years old… 

No, most kids at 20 that aspire to be a footballer would listen to Emery and trust him to progress their career.

Edited by villarule123

At that # we have to sell. He will absolutely end up being a top striker but he will never realize that potential playing behind Ollie. Best to make a great profit with a sell on and wish him the best. Unless he is playing us of course. 

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

No, most kids at 20 that aspire to be a footballer would listen to Emery and trust him to progress their career.

Bad attitude and immaturity don’t necessarily go hand in hand, I do believe he’s got bad body language and perhaps a bad attitude, but nothing I’ve seen says he’s rocking the boat. He sulks a bit that can be seen as passion as wants to play. He’s a bit petulant but will learn as he matures as a person, he’s still only 20 remember. 

Â