Jhon Durán

PieFacE

5 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

If we sell Duran is there any way we can hold onto Luiz?

Think everything is too far down the pipeline for that mate.

Also suspect.Luiz now wants the move.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Unless we have to sell him I don’t think we can find a better striker than him for the price we bought him for.

Emery not wanting him is a different matter.

17 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Unless we have to sell him I don’t think we can find a better striker than him for the price we bought him for.

Emery not wanting him is a different matter.

There are a lot of better strikers with better attitudes out there and using 30m from his sale towards a 50m solid striker would be a great deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

I’d honestly be all over £30m-£40m for Duran. I don’t think he’s ready to be starting and I’m not sure you can be turning down that sort of money for a backup striker that doesn’t want to be a backup.

Think it comes down to this. Every chance he goes on to be world class and worth a hell of a lot more than the now 50 million euro suggestion. However, if Watkins has another season like last season he will be very much back up and understandably he doesn’t want that. Sometimes, you’ve just got to sell. 

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Haha, Shite is too far  but it's true that he isn't at our level and I would sell for 30m if offered.

£30m is too low, we got £25m for Archer who’s a championship striker at best.

Just now, duke313 said:

£30m is too low, we got £25m for Archer who’s a championship striker at best.

I think it's about fair given he has made a few PL appearances. Although whenever he has started he has been poor (bar his goal Man C115y).

I think if we get 30m we have done well and we will have doubled our money on one of the most bizarre transfers we have made in decades. A young kid from the MLS who didn't have particularly impressive stats. 

A strange signing from the Purslow era. Chelsea are more than welcome to him.

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

No chance is that true. 

It will be full of add ones to get it anywhere near that. The cash deal will be closer to £30m I'm certain.

• Like 1

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

No chance is that true. 

It will be full of add ones to get it anywhere near that. The cash deal will be closer to £30m I'm certain.

Either way—I’d be happy with that.

11 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Great deal if true! 

Yeah, for sure. Very interested to see what we'd do with the money but it would allow Unai and Monster Monch some freedom to find players they like. 

• Like 1

Â