Jhon Durán

PieFacE

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Farrkkkkkkiinngggg take it Monchi before Durán is spotted sniffing devil’s dandruff in a club someone on holidays and scuppers the deal.

4 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

We should take £32m regardless. The kid coming the other way could be hopeless: don't care. £32m reasons to say bye to Jhon.

I don't think he is hopeless (the kid coming the other way).  I think he's captained England youth teams and a key member of the team that won the FA Youth Cup.

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

What are these disparaging tweets from Duran I keep reading about?

Pfffttt not even worth going into and trying to find bro. Just get rid and move on to other targets. The kid is like a reverse Warhead lolly, sweet on the outside and super sour on the inside 

• Like 1

I think that’s a deal we could all live with. We’ve been linked with Orford in the past so he’s clearly someone we’re interested in. 

Just get the deal done and move on. 

That’s Diaby gone in 12 months and Big Jhon gone in 18 months for serious profit. We’re starting to be a really well oiled machine in the transfer market. 

• Like 2

Will be glad once this deal is done and he’s moved to other football, can’t wait to see him on the bench behind Antonio and Ings in the pecking order 😂

1 hour ago, villanmac said:

Credit to Emery - Duran's clearly been a prick for the last 12 months but he never froze him out. Just picked the right games for him to show his quality and that's what got the fee. Other managers would have went bomb squad and we wouldn't be seeing 35mill for him. I'm convinced that from very early on he was never part of Monchi/Emery's long term plans but they've recognized the qualities he has and used them effectively.

The Gaffer is smart and level headed. Great thinking from him to play him in order to show his talents and get the money.

Unai is a clever man, he decided to play chess instead of getting upset in the press.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

What are these disparaging tweets from Duran I keep reading about?

There's nothing disparaging. He's made it abundantly clear that he doesn't mind moving to another club and that is a cardinal sin to fans.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Will be glad once this deal is done and he’s moved to other football, can’t wait to see him on the bench behind Antonio and Ings in the pecking order 😂

He’ll start every game there I would think. People are keen to quote McGinn saying “he can be a bit of a nightmare” but forget that the second part of that quote was “but he has everything in his locker to be one of the top strikers in the world.” He’s not going to be behind Ings.

This is a good deal for everyone I would say, he won’t displace Ollie here and he wants to play, so let’s bank the cash and people can stop wetting the bed when he follows or unfollows a club on Instagram. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

He’ll start every game there I would think. People are keen to quote McGinn saying “he can be a bit of a nightmare” but forget that the second part of that quote was “but he has everything in his locker to be one of the top strikers in the world.” He’s not going to be behind Ings.

This is a good deal for everyone I would say, he won’t displace Ollie here and he wants to play, so let’s bank the cash and people can stop wetting the bed when he follows or unfollows a club on Instagram. 

And we get a quality DM prospect in return as well. Solid bit of business.

• Like 1

We should be getting the £40m, he's going to be a top player and letting him go cheap because of a few silly tweets is not going to happen. We hold all the cards and the tight fucXa at west ham needs to cough up and stop acting like he's still running SHA.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â