Jhon Durán

PieFacE

10 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It's crystal clear he's going to be leaving. It's just a matter of when and who to.

It sounds to me like Duran and his agent are fishing around for whoever they can get with the comment ''lets see what happens in the rest of the market''

First Chelsea and now West Ham. If the move to West Ham doesn't come off who next?

Saudi interest, Napoli and Atletico have been linked too.

West Ham looks most likely now, Chelsea won’t meet our valuation.

Edited by Jas10

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Saudi interest, Napoli and Atletico have been linked too.

West Ham looks most likely now, Chelsea won’t meet our valuation.

from what i read on the reliable X/Twitter platform 😉

Chelsea were also put off by his attitude

1 hour ago, useless said:

There's been a complete and utter overreaction to his quotes today, the club have been publicly trying to sell him all summer, it's no secret that he wants to leave, so of course he will be happy to be linked to other teams and hopes something concrete happens, for what he perceives as the good of his career, unless people upset because he dared to call other teams 'big', and reading too much into that.

As for his character no one on here knows about that, unless they know him personally, you can't judge it based on second hand information, or isolated incidents, or one off comments from his team mates as these things don't necessarily define him, no one here would be liked to judged on such a basis, maybe he does have elements of bad attitude, but also he's young, and maybe wild hearted, doesn't mean he's fundamentally a bad person

All we know is that he wants to leave, and the club wants to sell him, so hopefully that happens and we make like gangbusters with the dough

Disagree completely.  Keep your comments about wanting a move to yourself. No need to be a clown and disrespect the fans 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, imavillan said:

from what i read on the reliable X/Twitter platform 😉

Chelsea were also put off by his attitude

Hey, I never said it was legit 😆 Links n rumours.

56 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Disagree completely.  Keep your comments about wanting a move to yourself. No need to be a clown and disrespect the fans 

The fans who are all over this thread saying he should be shipped out and has an attitude problem…?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just don't think he is anything special.

To his credit, he can hit a football pretty damn hard...in that regard, he's better than anyone else we have (except maybe Tielemans).

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

His advisors do not care about him. Just looking for another pay day rather than advising him on the best decision for his long term career. 

Never underestimate how much advisors can put bad advice (whether ill-intentioned or just mistaken) in the ear of an impressionable young player.

• Like 1

Maybe there was some truth in Chelsea checking on how much of a dickhead he is before signing him.

We just need a decent sell-on clause so that if he has a good season he’ll throw his toys out of the pram again and try to whore himself out to a bigger club than West Ham.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TomC said:

To his credit, he can hit a football pretty damn hard...in that regard, he's better than anyone else we have (except maybe Tielemans).

so can this guy! spacer.png

Nah on a serious note he has got a great shot on him. It's his general hold up play and movement that needs a hell of a lot of work.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

No, worst case scenario is that we're stuck with him. 

Disagree, I think he's a good backup to Ollie, who's only going to get better. But if the juice ain't worth the squeeze we can always sell him, as he seems so keen on anyway.

And I'm struggling to think of anyone we sold recently who's gone on to be even better than his time at Villa. I'm sure there's one or two I'm missing, but it's not like many have left us and ripped up the league to where they went.

27 minutes ago, ejs1111 said:

#9 is going to be assigned to Duran...  wait and see.  👀

lol

Good. That's usually the death knell for a villa striker.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â