Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I hope that when he leaves we get JPA to FaceTime him, then shout “you’re a cock!” when he answers, before hanging up.

Heck will take care of that…

• Haha 1

Pretty obvious he's not the kind of guy we want around. 

You put up with a lot when players have the potential he does so it speaks volumes that we are trying to cash in.

• Like 2

So his comments have been took out of context and used to upset the villa fans, who does it suit? West ham. They can whistle, pay the money or walk on. 

We can't be seen to be pushed around on transfers, we have to make our position clear and stick to our guns, if we don't then we open the door to other forced transfers where the fee is manipulated by rumours and social media manipulation.

He can sit in a bomb squad and re think his attitude or sell him abroad if the fees so low it's not worth it.

As for add ons, there a gamble and means we still have skin in the game related to his performance.

If is a success at West ham, and he has the ability to be a very good player, then they need to prepare themselves for a repeat performance next year when he decides he needs to move on to another big club..

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Who knew it was going to end so quickly and so sourly:

spacer.png

What a shame.

Let’s get JPA’s son instead! 😆

His advisors do not care about him. Just looking for another pay day rather than advising him on the best decision for his long term career. 

Still, if he can't see it, his funeral.

Bye, enjoy mid table west ham.

• Like 2

Can't lie I'm seriously disappointed in this whole thing.

Not by the club or Unai obviously... But the player.

I think he has the potential to be a hell of a player but as things stand the bad obviously outweighs the good.with him.

We seem to have a very tight knit group and we can't afford to mess that up for sake of him.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah let's not publicise anything about his potential or antics before they sign him please.

Don't want anymore past.minuye pullouts lol.

Shit man… why does he have to leave? World class talent and we’re letting go on the cheap!!! Top lad!! 😭😭😭😭

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

His advisors do not care about him. Just looking for another pay day rather than advising him on the best decision for his long term career. 

Still, if he can't see it, his funeral.

Bye, enjoy mid table west ham.

To be fair moving to a PL side where he’ll play more games is a brilliant move for him, it’s a bit silly to pretend otherwise to be honest. 

That said he comes across very immature, he could be a top player but seems to be more interested in making a noise off the pitch rather than proving himself to the coaches

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

John McGinn on Jhon Duran: “Big Jhon...he’s a bit nuts. He’s a nightmare sometimes to have in your team. But he has moments of quality, we need to try and keep his feet on the ground the next couple of days. "Jhon doesn't have a scooby who they [Duran Duran] are. He does not have a clue. I mean Jhon I don't even think he knows he's actually in the city of Birmingham never mind who Duran Duran are. But, he's such a raw player, some days you think what a good boy, some days you think come on big man have a bit more respect. But he has everything to be one of the top strikers in the world and hopefully he can do that here."

What is this?

It's crystal clear he's going to be leaving. It's just a matter of when and who to.

It sounds to me like Duran and his agent are fishing around for whoever they can get with the comment ''lets see what happens in the rest of the market''

First Chelsea and now West Ham. If the move to West Ham doesn't come off who next?

50 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Who knew it was going to end so quickly and so sourly:

spacer.png

What a shame.

Let’s get JPA’s son instead! 😆

I remember watching the signing video and speech from JPA and I really wanted to like it but you know something felt wrong.

Part of me thought does he even know who JPA is?

Duran has some skills but seems like a Balotelli waiting to happen, I don't wish I'll on the guy but something is off with him. Not an Emery player for sure.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â