Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Posted (edited)

This is just the Milan media army trying to make up issues because we blocked Lenglet moving, they really needed him. If Duran has been drawn in by them then more fool him. They won't sign him because they don't need him and won't pay anywhere near what we would ask for him at this point, he's our only stand in striker ffs.

Edited by tinker

If he thinks he can get the better of Emery and Monchi then he's in for a very rude awakening. There's only going to be one winner here. And he'll be gone swiftly.

See ten Hag, that's how you deal with you g players with attitude problems.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tinker said:

This is just the Milan media army trying to make up issues because we blocked Lenglet moving, they really needed him. If Duran has been drawn in by them then more fool him. They won't sign him because they don't need him and won't pay anywhere near what we would ask for him at this point, he's our only stand in striker ffs.

It was Bayern who wanted Lenglet. Were willing to offer Barca €15m.

22 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

He reminds me a lot of Balotelli. All the talent but a bit of a loose cannon with questionable attitude. 

Like Balotelli, he can definitely be a difference maker, but whether he fulfils his promise is debatable at this stage. 

I like his potential and if he goes we should command a profit plus a big % sell on fee. We'd better also get a replacement who can start as well as affect games as Duran ain't ready for that. 

Has a bit of that Balotelli fire in him, he's very raw and immature on the pitch, so would not surprise me if he's the same off it.

I'm not convinced he has the technical ability with the ball at his feet to make it at the top level, but he's hard to work out, his goal against palace was brilliant and he has some strong qualities.

Wouldn't be overly disappointed to see him go.

Just now, VillaJay said:

Has a bit of that Balotelli fire in him, he's very raw and immature on the pitch, so would not surprise me if he's the same off it.

I'm not convinced he has the technical ability with the ball at his feet to make it at the top level, but he's hard to work out, his goal against palace was brilliant and he has some strong qualities.

I wonder if he also went out to buy an ironing board and came back with a trampoline, quad bike and more?!

3 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

You can somewhat get away with it if you’re a generational talent like Balotelli (albeit he threw it all away). Duran is bang average. 

• Like 1

I suppose we’ll get a better idea by 430pm when the line up for the FA Cup match is announced. 

I totally expect Duran to start this match unless he has burnt his bridges with Emery and is demanding a move. 

I think players pushing for a move if they are not playing is completely fair.

Edited by Pinebro
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

The comparison to Balotelli is ridiculous. 

Do people remember the things that guy did or how he acted?

I agree. They are lazy comparison. Balotelli was an incredible talent but also out of control! 

However if Duran was anywhere near as good as Balotelli was at the same age he’d already have played a lot more minutes and no way would he be for sale.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Guess he's joining Bayern and Benfica too. He's probably been following AC for a while and may not have been following villa at all. Unless anyone actually knows we shouldn't be chatting about this. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Guess he's joining Bayern and Benfica too. He's probably been following AC for a while and may not have been following villa at all. Unless anyone actually knows we shouldn't be chatting about this. 

I’m pretty sure he unfollowed Villa and followed Milan instead 😂

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

I think players pushing for a move if they are not playing is completely fair.

I've got bad news for him if he wants to join Milan then... 

I think it's an easy target, villa fans aren't enamoured with him, there's not much negativity on the players at the moment so they seem to have gone in on this kid, fans have perpetuated it 

12 minutes ago, tinker said:

MN: Milan turn to Lenglet – his situation with Aston Villa and Barcelona

https://sempremilan.com/mn-milan-turn-to-lenglet-villa-barcelona

Got any links to Bayern? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12834159/Bayern-Munich-Clement-Lenglet-Barcelona-Aston-Villa.html

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/39071657/transfer-talk-bayern-linked-araujo-lenglet

There's plenty of articles online regards Bayern's interest before Milan joined them in having interest in the player.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

So you know when? Because again he's also following Benfica and Bayern. 

Nah, I some stuff on Twitter. They seem fairly sure. Not really bothered that much.

Think we’ll know what’s going on when you see the line ups in about ten mins. 

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

See ten Hag, that's how you deal with you g players with attitude problems.

Fergie wouldn't care if you were prime Messi.

It may seem stupid to some people, but you have no idea how much damage just ONE bad apple can do to a dressing room.

I'm sure he has been treated well by everyone at the club, but there are some people who just need to learn the hard way.

They either come back stronger and better, or continue to decline.

It's a reason why people say i'm an idiot when i tell them i genuinely wouldn't want Mbappe near our dressing room.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â