Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, Lupinthe5th said:

25 seconds in 👀 A striker who can actually dribble and run past players

I liked how Cash expected the ball for the throw in and Duran just got on with it, no offense to Matty.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lupinthe5th said:

25 seconds in 👀 A striker who can actually dribble and run past players

That little run reminded me a little bit of a slightly more rapid Jonathan Kodjia

Edited by Ponky

That first tackle on him genuinely had me worried, looked rough.

As others have said he looks fast and strong.

One notable moment for me was from a corner or set piece, where he aggressively rose above everyone with a powerful head nod. ( I mean it was at air but you get the point )

I've been saying, before even seeing him play that I've got a good feeling about this one. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That first tackle on him genuinely had me worried, looked rough.

As others have said he looks fast and strong.

One notable moment for me was from a corner or set piece, where he aggressively rose above everyone with a powerful head nod. ( I mean it was at air but you get the point )

I've been saying, before even seeing him play that I've got a good feeling about this one. 

Unlike Bailey he has the frame to ride those challenges. Most of the time the defender will be coming off worse. 

I, like most on here, had watched his various highlights vids but I was astounded at how quick he is in real life. Looks blistering. 

I'd love him to be so good he forces his way into the first 11 in short order (wishful thinking as a Villa fan). 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â