Weekends Football 14/15 January

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

I get the feeling the rule will be 'clarified' very quickly as soon as other teams start to do it.

100% this will go the other way in the next few weeks when a smaller side does it in a less important fixture 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Two years ago Man. City were scoring that ridiculous offside goal v us so don't have any sympathy for them. They were far too complacent at 0-1.

This is Arsenal's title to lose now.  I'm not convinced Man. City will even make 90 points this season which is a big drop off from last 5 years.

I don't either. Cant rule United out for the title either. Shows how good our result against them was. Look at them go since. 

• Like 1

BBC: 

A tribute to guitarist Jeff Beck has just been read out at Molineux.

Beck died earlier this week. His 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' song has been adapted by a few clubs as their signature tune.

Wolves are one.

**** off. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

There's something not right with this Man City side. Gone is the high press and hunt in packs to get the ball back quickly. As the game went on and they lost the ball there's was little  impetus to get back. Rodri sloppily lost the ball near the end and just stood there. They've become a bit like Wenger's Arsenal, progressively sign technical players but lack some proper get stuck in leaders who refuse to be bullied.

Feel like they're missing Fernandes quite a lot. But yeah, something not quite right for them. And i'm all for it.

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Villa win, small heath and Olbiyun losing, could be a good weekend! 

Scum and stripy filth both score. 

I'm gonna STFU now. 

• Haha 1

Â