Weekends Football 14/15 January

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Does anyone have reliable proof that is was this player that gets booed with each touch? 

Well I assume we’ve all seen the text messages between his ex g/f (one of the accusers) and him. It’s pretty much as clear as it can be.

She also leaked discussions between her lawyer and herself which names him.

Edited by ender4

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He should have made the move to us. Could have been a big player for us after Grealish. 

He’s been injured since Sept

• Like 1

I seem to say this every 18 months but we really should be finishing above Spurs next season. They look ready for a spell in the wilderness with Son declining and Kane probably leaving soon.

Really need to get our next 2-3 signings right and then it will be a good battle next season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why are all football fans **** mental nowadays?

Go home and rant about the players on  a message board like a normal person.

From what I saw the fan seemed to be asking Ramsdale for gloves and when he told him to f*** off suddenly lost it and leapt onto the boards.

Just now, VillaChris said:

I seem to say this every 18 months but we really should be finishing above Spurs next season. They look ready for a spell in the wilderness with Son declining and Kane probably leaving soon.

Really need to get our next 2-3 signings right and then it will be a good battle next season.

They still have very good players though and are still buying. They are going through a bit of a slump at the moment but I think a change of manager could have them back in form again. Conte has just been a fountain of negativity for a while now. 

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

They still have very good players though and are still buying. They are going through a bit of a slump at the moment but I think a change of manager could have them back in form again. Conte has just been a fountain of negativity for a while now. 

All I see is guys like Dier and Lloris making constant errors and no real replacements. Their WBs of Sess, Doherty, Perisic, Emerson are all old or average and they can't replace all of them for next season.

Bentancur is good and missed. Hojiberg can do a job but isn't in the class of guys like Rodri, Casemiro, Partey and Fabiano (pre this season) and I'd have Kamara over him every time.

Upfront Son declining, Richarlison niggly and good work rate but not a consistent scorer and Kane probably leaving.

Feels like so much work for the next guy to do, they need another manager who can do what Poch did a decade ago. Or just get him back and cross their fingers which seems a more likely tactic.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

From what I saw the fan seemed to be asking Ramsdale for gloves and when he told him to f*** off suddenly lost it and leapt onto the boards.

No he was just being a word removed!

• Haha 1

Spurs in danger.

Whoever looks after their commercial deals is currently the most important man in the club - if they can't find a way to make up the difference from the loss of Champions League money, they're going to really struggle to find a way to rebuild a squad. If they have to pay Conte £20m on top of that, they're potentially on a slide.

• Haha 1

Â