Midweek Football 9/12 January

andykeenan

That was a proper 100mph premier league half.

Aside from Felix not having a clue about staying onside their front 3 looked pretty threatening.

The rest of their side is a complete mess though. Azipilicueta, Koulibaly, Chalobah and that Hall guy all very poor. Fulham would've scored another if Mitrovic was playing.

Really hope Moreno can be out Antonee Robinson, top class left sided player he is. That Willian guy looks a prospect aswell...

I think Potter needs time. They've got a lot of players injured atm and I feel he's being judged a little unfairly. 

Though, I don't think he will get time and I absolutely love how shit Cheslea are atm for all the money they've spent. 

Fulham are the perfect example of a well coached team . Not got a brilliant budget   not got brilliant players but work together so well. I think half of these were in the team we dicked 3 nil away from home a couple of seasons ago. Tim Ream and Decordoba Reid look really good players now. Fair Play Marco Silva 

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think Potter needs time. They've got a lot of players injured atm and I feel he's being judged a little unfairly. 

Though, I don't think he will get time and I absolutely love how shit Cheslea are atm for all the money they've spent. 

Azpilicueta and Hall have been two of their worst tonight. Drop James and Chilwell in and they look miles better. Fofana and Kante have hardly played any minutes under him either so far.

That's the life of a manager though. Gerrard could point to injuries to key players aswell up to a point this season.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Azpilicueta and Hall have been two of their worst tonight. Drop James and Chilwell in and they look miles better. Fofana and Kante have hardly played any minutes under him either so far.

That's the life of a manager though. Gerrard could point to injuries to key players aswell up to a point this season.

Very true. But Gerrard had 18months or whatever it was at the club. Potter has had less than 6.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Potter is done. Unfortunately . All these injuries and now another one. While playing really poor pragmatic football. You need a massive personality at that club. 

Edit .... felix straight red

Good debut that, just what potter needed 

Â