17 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Lee kang in, lee kang out, 

In, out, in, out shake it all about, 

He'll get goals and assists, there is no doubt 

That's what he's all about. 

Your coat is in the cloakroom sir. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What on earth is Dion Dublin saying near the end? You’d never imagine the man from that clip ended up being a successful tv presenter 😅

"Erm, there's been better."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What on earth is Dion Dublin saying near the end? You’d never imagine the man from that clip ended up being a successful tv presenter 😅

That might be true but he’s got a wand of a head. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Just watched a video of LKI. Holy crap he looks good. His close control at pace, and while keeping the ball moving is amazing. Super aggressive going forward as well. 

Like a KDB mixed with Bernado Silva style player

Are South Korea that good he has only won 12 caps since 2019. Also would this effect his work permit along with the required military service he has to do.

Its a bit of a risky deal this when take it all on board

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Are South Korea that good he has only won 12 caps since 2019. Also would this effect his work permit along with the required military service he has to do.

He's played in their last 6 matches, I think it's done on a rolling 12 month period so he should easily get enough points through that plus playing over 80% of the minutes in La Liga.  The military service thing I'm not sure about, it would be a shame if he didn't sign due to that, he must be at a disadvantage having a career in something that you might have little earning potential from your mid-30s, giving up 2 years of his peak earning potential would be tough.

Edited by sharkyvilla

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He doesn't need to do Military Service. It don't apply to him because he been in Spain since 2011. 

On 24/04/2023 at 19:07, duke313 said:

I remember reading about Park Ji-Sung at Man Utd. He had the nickname ‘Three Lung Park’ because he never stopped running.

neither did Pablo Escobar.

35 minutes ago, SecretVillaScout said:

He doesn't need to do Military Service. It don't apply to him because he been in Spain since 2011. 

Not correct...  Where you reside does not exclude you from military service if you're a Korean citizen, unless you renounce your citizenship.  LKI still needs to compete his service.  Here is a recent Korean news article on the subject.  

https://korea.postsen.com/sports/150294/Kim-Min-jae-and-Lee-Kang-in’s-transfer-the-military-determines…-Military-service-as-a-negotiation-variable.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Has a touch of the Messi's about him. 

he does a bit doesnt he.

Seeing all the to-ing and fro-ing about his military service, i assume there is no way he will get out of it?

I

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â