Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

Would have preferred to have sold him, but I assume that no one came in for him. The older he gets the harder it will be to move him on. 

Anyway, good luck to him. Hope he lights it up for Forest. 

When Maatsen came in it was obvious that either Alex or Digne needed to go. I guess as Moreno is on a smaller wage he was easier to move on. 

Good luck to him at Forest, I hope he stays fit and gets plenty of minutes. He deserves to play. 

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Signing Maatsen and keeping Digne is absolutely amazing to be honest.

Digne is far superior to Moreno. I like Moreno but if we're signing a third player for a position and selling the worst of the 3 as a result, then we're going to improve

Digne and Moreno have different styles, as has been discussed many times earlier in this thread. Each is better at some things. I haven't seen enough of Maatsen yet, but the fact that we're keeping Digne and sending Moreno out on loan says to me that Maatsen is probably more Moreno's style.

6 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

A lot of people forget that the reason he got injured in the first place was because he put his body on the line to help us earn a big point in our European place push at Liverpool. I'll always be grateful for that. 

He made multiple of those too!

As you say, easy to forget but I always pointed out his game saving clearances 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, villarule123 said:

A lot of people forget that the reason he got injured in the first place was because he put his body on the line to help us earn a big point in our European place push at Liverpool. I'll always be grateful for that. 

I'd forgotten that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â