Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

Still was an important and good signing. Without him we don't finish 7th that season. Unfortunately the injury seems to have made it difficult for him. With maatsen able to do what he does with higher potential it makes sense to get rid of him.and keep digne who is still strong for us.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I would of thought we’d have a bit more news of Alex’s move by now 

Seems like either, A) Nobody wants him or B ) some Spanish team wants him but doesn't have the money to make a decent sized offer. I imagine if we got ~£7m for him we'd sell. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Seems like either, A) Nobody wants him or B ) some Spanish team wants him but doesn't have the money to make a decent sized offer. I imagine if we got ~£7m for him we'd sell. 

A few teams want him. Likely to be a loan.

21 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

A few teams want him. Likely to be a loan.

If he only goes on loan does that affect potential incomings? 

Edited by Awol

19 minutes ago, Awol said:

If he only goes on loan does that affect potential incomings? 

Could be more beneficial to Loan now and sell next summer than pure sale now. 

If his wages + Amortisation are covered by the loan fee then it's better to loan him. 

8 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I’d say with Archer and Moreno leaving, it should free up a space for a signing.

We need Dendonker gone. Then we're ok to sign someone.

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Confident that’ll happen.

Yeah last minute deadline day. We'll only be getting half of his coat off the books but hopefully he goes somewhere like France where he can do well and get permanent move

• Like 1

I think Manure would be a decent fit for him, a couple of my mates unfortunately support them and rate him highly.  Luckily they aren't really in the market for £10m players and I wouldn't want us to help them out.

26 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I’d say with Archer and Moreno leaving, it should free up a space for a signing.

I'm not sure for a PSR/SCR perspective. We still need that £20-50m saving in 24/25 for PSR purposes. 

One of the quickest ways to get compliant is simply sell/loan out a couple of players and don't replace.

I can't see him wanting to go to another PL club that would have him, let alone a Forest.

He'd want to be at a club in Europe or back in his home country.

He might reluctantly accept a move like Forest at the end of the window when his other open is sitting permanently in our reserves, but he'll wait till the end of the window to see if anything better crops up before going that route. 

He looked much faster in pre season, and maybe like he was getting the confidence back in his legs so a shame to lose him, but we simply don't need him.

Also, selling him doesn't give us an extra space in the CL squad. We'd need to also sell Carlos to get anyone extra in our Champs League squad.

48 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We need Dendonker gone. Then we're ok to sign someone.

OT, but makes you wonder how Purslow would be trying to deal with/explain the absolute cluster **** he created, if he was still around. 

Gerrard was a car crash, but It was Purslow who let him drive. 

Edited by Awol

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Yeah last minute deadline day. We'll only be getting half of his coat off the books but hopefully he goes somewhere like France where he can do well and get permanent move

Deadline Day Dendoncker Deal Done? 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â