Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Right....why do you assume Villareal want him?

Because Ornstein said so in his article literally the article linked above. 

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm not sure why he would want that move, going from a Champions League squad to another shithole in England doesn't sound all that inviting.  I'm sure he will get a move to somewhere in Europe.

We were once in their position and even worse. We used to sign such players. 

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Will need atleast a 2mill loan fee for that happen. 

Otherwise I'd prefer not too. 

Also weird for Unai to pick Digne over Moreno. 

Based on last season it's not

The weird thing for me is that when the rumours about him leaving came out early summer he'd just got married and it was to go back to Spain, something I could kind of understand, why he'd want to go to forest on loan I don't get 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The weird thing for me is that when the rumours about him leaving came out early summer he'd just got married and it was to go back to Spain, something I could kind of understand, why he'd want to go to forest on loan I don't get 

Better than staying as a third choice. Spain might not want to pay his full salary unlike Forest.

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Well based on Digne's huge wages and the fact Moreno was Unai's (first?) signing. 

It is a bit weird. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Well based on Digne's huge wages and the fact Moreno was Unai's (first?) signing. 

It is a bit weird. 

Maybe Unai doesn’t have the same hard on for the amount of money Digne earns as many on here do? Probably bases his opinions on, you know, performances.

Also his performances were far better than Moreno’s. So no, not weird.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I'm pretty sure Forest would cover his wages he's only on £33,000  a week ( I say only 🙄

Yeah but what about PSR and the amortisation.  If only I could work out what his transfer fee is divided by the length of contract and how many years he's been here and has left and let everyone know 

No. Impossible. Can't do it.

I wish I was smart. Me dumb dumb.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â