Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

20 hours ago, nick76 said:

Forest can't find the money to buy him then, but can bid £30m for Nketiah it seems and can't even agree an obligation to buy loan:rolleyes:. A great deal for them, I hope that he gets games there and I wish Alex luck at Forest. He played a crucial part in our progress under UE during his first season at our club. Thanks Alex. 

• Like 1

Just now, John said:

Forest can't find the money to buy him then, but can bid £30m for Nketiah it seems and can't even agree an obligation to buy loan:rolleyes:. A great deal for them, I hope that he gets games there and I wish Alex luck at Forest. He played a crucial part in our progress under UE during his first season at our club. Thanks Alex. 

Assume there will be a loan fee though that hopefully covers the amortisation on his transfer fee.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

If he keeps playing like this, Forest will be gagging to make it permanent 

Nuno formation is a good fit for his style, will have plenty of chances to get forward.

Looked one of their better players. Not really a surprise I guess given he could have been playing for us in the Champions League if he'd stayed and wouldn't have looked out of place. 

Had a great game, unlucky not to be on the winning team. Probably in Forest's interests to go out as they'll have a tricky season surviving the PL.

• 3 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â