Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

21 hours ago, supermon said:

Overall poor today, apart from the assist. 

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

After Luiz he was probably our best player today

Still amazes me how views can be so polarised.

I actually think his defending wasn't too bad. Had moments of good and moments of bad. And as others have said, against Bowen he's likely to find himself beaten once or twice in a game.

If he keeps a cleansheet from his side of the pitch,  and gets an assist, I'm not sure there's much more we can ask of him. Gradually getting used to the league and seems to be the player I thought we were getting in Digne.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This little man is brilliant.

Settling in very nicely. Definitely tired as the game went on and he wasn't moving forward as often from about 70 or so but there's a big fitness requirement jump up there, so it's to be expected.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

He looked fantastic on the ball and dribbling today. 

12m for this lad, we need to let Emery have what he wants this summer....what a bargain 12m is for a player of his quality.

im sure Emery would have a few more players of similar quality in mind who would be a bargain also.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, supermon said:

Felt sorry for him, constantly going up and down the pitch and looked gassed at times, but happy with him today. Looks so good going forward

Don’t feel sorry for him, he’s literally living his dream!

Seems to be a popular character as well. Always in the middle of celebrations and talking with his teammates.  Plenty more to come from him as well. Dangerous player   .

I am loving the patterns of play. He gets the ball on the halfway line , lays it off inside and then swivels and runs getting the return pass in space. Happened 3 times on saturday. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â