Midweek Football 2:5 January

andykeenan

if newcastle dont concede tonight, that would be 6 games without conceding a goal.

I mean....wtf are they putting in their cheerios!?, its almost unbelievably weird how this team went from relegation fodder to title challengers and the best defence in europe in 12 months.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

if newcastle dont concede tonight, that would be 6 games without conceding a goal.

I mean....wtf are they putting in their cheerios!?, its almost unbelievably weird how this team went from relegation fodder to title challengers and the best defence in europe in 12 months.

Even without Matt Targett 🤣

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Imagine where they'd be if held on to Bruce 

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Mad isnt it. Cannot even begrudge them either as it has been done with a midfield of Longstaff Willock Joelinton alongside GiimAres. And Dan Burn and Schar in defence. 

What is it the kids say.  You need to put respect on his name.  It is true Eddie Howe is a hell of a manager 

The authorities really need to get a grip on all the time wasting - and yes, I’m aware that we’re up there with some of the worst for it.

Forget about flashing a yellow card to someone in the 85th minute, add 1 minute on every time a player goes down  instead (or more if they’re down for longer than a minute), sure we’ll end up with World Cup style added time for a while but people will soon stop doing it.

Â