Gerard Deulofeu

Tom13

6 minutes ago, useless said:

To be fair he did go on to do pretty well since leaving Everton, that was five years ago now, and not every Everton fan was negative, to be honest a lot of the comments reminded me of the way some Villa fans talk about Traore.

so still a No from me.

I like Traore but I don't think he's strong enough or consistent enough for where we want to be.  From what I've seen of Deulofeu's videos (can't really remember much of him in the PL)  and read from other posters who have seen plenty of him, I'm prepared to accept he might improve us a bit for a while.  But I'd prefer someone young and hungry, who's gong to make a powerful statement from day one. Not someone looking for his last big contract.

Still haven't seen an actual reliable link to this player, the original source, Calciomercato, is known for being very unreliable, and other than that have only seen a Birmingham Mail reporter say that he's had the interest confirmed, but confirmed by who, won't be the club, I notice in the article the reporter wrote he quotes Emery praising Deulofeu a few seasons back, knowing the Birmingham Mail I wouldn't be surprised if they're taking that as confirmation that we're interested, rather then having any actual information. I can't see anywhere that Tom Collomose has commented on the link either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Still haven't seen an actual reliable link to this player, the original source, Calciomercato, is known for being very unreliable, and other than that have only seen a Birmingham Mail reporter say that he's had the interest confirmed, but confirmed by who, won't be the club, I notice in the article the reporter wrote he quotes Emery praising Deulofeu a few seasons back, knowing the Birmingham Mail I wouldn't be surprised if they're taking that as confirmation that we're interested, rather then having any actual information. I can't see anywhere that Tom Collomose has commented on the link either.

I agree. I don't believe the Italian media. 

Also FPL lyric is probably right saying we won't sign any permanent players. 

2 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Deulefeu or Danjuma? 

Entirely different price brackets tbh, Deulofeu would prob cost 15m ish due to age and contract situation, Danjuma would prob cost c. 35-40m.

im not convinced Danjuma is worth 35-40m, he was good in the championship, good in spain.....but 35-40m?, im sure we could buy a play just as good for less, if our scouts were up to the task.....(big "if" i know).

39 minutes ago, useless said:

Can’t link the website for some reason 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

The Premier League season he got 10 goals or the other season he got 9 assists?

He only played 4 full seasons in the Premier League so which of these 2 seasons was the half good season?

Yes but is he a player that can take us to the next level. I don't see him as a top 6 club player. 

Will be 29 in March but i think for the right price and wage package it could be quite an astute signing. Could be thrown up front in a 2 with Ings or Watkins if there are injuries or the manager wants pace upfront, however i expect he would play wide most of the time. Can see him and Bailey being decent either side of a forward with both given a bit of licence to help the forward out and make runs

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â