VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

He lived by me at one point, 2 streets away. Very much kept himself to himself, never really saw him, people just pointed at the very large "house" and said Rolf lives there. This was between 2014 and 2017.

Edited by Seat68
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, av1 said:

Shame he lasted to 93. 

I don't know. Actually seeing some consequences and seeing how reviled he is? Much more suitable than the likes of Savile got.

As an aside, I was reading he'd been unable to speak and being fed through a tube since October. I  hope euthanasia is legalised before I ever find myself in that kind of state.

54 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I remember this ad.

I'd imagine he waived his fee to film it 😐

Did a Len Fairclough off camera I would imagine 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know. Actually seeing some consequences and seeing how reviled he is? Much more suitable than the likes of Savile got.

I can understand that point of view mate, and perhaps what constitutes suitable punishment is a topic for a different thread, but for me:

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As an aside, I was reading he'd been unable to speak and being fed through a tube since October. I  hope euthanasia is legalised before I ever find myself in that kind of state.

I’d have been more than happy if this happened 30yrs ago. 

A guy I used to work with had a mate that had put quite a lot of money in Rolf Harris' art over a long time as an investment. You can imagine the reaction when it was discovered he had a huge collection of art by a convicted paedo instead of a national treasure.

On some disc in the early 90s Liam O Maonlai of Hothouse Flowers did a version of When We Were Two Little Boys with  Rolf Harris, and it was excellent. It doesnt seem to be available to play now unfortunately but it really was a beautiful take on the song.

Found an upload. If you fancy giving it a listen, this link plays it. 

https://funeralsandsnakes.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/12-when-we-were-two-little-boys.mp3

Edited by Seat68
Removed reference to NME, it wasnt produced for them

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

A guy I used to work with had a mate that had put quite a lot of money in Rolf Harris' art over a long time as an investment. You can imagine the reaction when it was discovered he had a huge collection of art by a convicted paedo instead of a national treasure.

My mate also owns one. He was so pleased when he bought it.