VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

It's funny, this happens all the time. 

Driving to work and on radio Franksie announces breaking news that Jerry Springer is dead. Look on VT, already been on here 20 minutes. 

I'm sure some of you have a Grandstand style teleprinter that only updates when someone croaks it. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

It's funny, this happens all the time. 

Driving to work and on radio Franksie announces breaking news that Jerry Springer is dead. Look on VT, already been on here 20 minutes. 

I'm sure some of you have a Grandstand style teleprinter that only updates when someone croaks it. 

tbf down in the south we have high speed internet instead of using 2 yogurt cartons and a piece of string for our connection to the web 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

tbf down in the south we have high speed internet instead of using 2 yogurt cartons and a piece of string for our connection to the web 

Oh really. according to the Heil (quoting some recent survey results), your internet speeds should be appearing in this very thread

[..]However, at the other end of the scale, the report shows that some Britons are living in areas with terrible FTTP coverage. 

The Isles of Scilly is named as the region with the worst coverage (2.61 per cent), followed by the Orkney Islands (2.74 per cent) and Copeland District (3.38 per cent). 

Meanwhile, people in Enfield (5.70 per cent), Gosport (5.72 per cent) and Woking (5.32 per cent) are also missing out on FTTP coverage. 

Daily Nazi

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, bickster said:

The accuser and some say the person who pointed out Emmett Till to his racist murderers

really should have known that, shouldn't I? :blush: 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Still think with the age I watched it and the level of my immaturity it's the greatest comedy ever made, perfect timing for me

Bet its not quite the same now I'm 20 years older but fond memory

Brilliant comedy, still funny now. 

1999 I think. When Western civilisation peaked