VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Peter Usborne and if you never read one of his books, or your children didn’t, your childhood was lacking. Also helped start up Private Eye apparently. 

That's a shame, never knew about the private eye link. Definitely had "The Usbourne Book Of".. a few things

• Like 1

On 01/04/2023 at 15:47, Seat68 said:

Peter Usborne and if you never read one of his books, or your children didn’t, your childhood was lacking. Also helped start up Private Eye apparently. 

As a kid, Usbourne books taught me loads, they played a massive part in turning me into a computer geek. 

Very sad to her about Ryuichi Sakamoto, just heard it on FB...he'd been battling cancer for a year or so...

From the Yellow Magic Orchestra to his solo work and wonderful soundtracks, his music always emotive, beautiful...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blandy said:

Both one of my favourite pieces of music and Sakamoto's Capt. Yonoi is one of my favourite performances of all time.  Absolutely gutted at the news.

• Like 4

On 01/04/2023 at 15:47, Seat68 said:

I'm shocked i watched a finance broadcast recently and he looked fine, he's not my favourite Tory Chancellor though not by a long shot.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, choffer said:

Seymour Stein was an absolute music biz legend. He will be considered to be one of the industry management greats, up there with Chris Blackwell, Jac Holzman, Ahmet Ertegun, Peter Grant...

Responsible for signing a hell of a lot of talent and especially British Talent to Sire

• Like 1

All I'm saying is if Nigella needs a little comforting, maybe lose herself in debauchery for a little while.  Im sure I am the man who can find a little bit of coke for her. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

All I'm saying is if Nigella needs a little comforting, maybe lose herself in debauchery for a little while.  Im sure I am the man who can find a little bit of coke for her. 

Imagine the feed afterwards as well

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Get in line!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 03/04/2023 at 12:45, bickster said:

Seymour Stein was an absolute music biz legend. He will be considered to be one of the industry management greats, up there with Chris Blackwell, Jac Holzman, Ahmet Ertegun, Peter Grant...

Responsible for signing a hell of a lot of talent and especially British Talent to Sire

And responsible for an absolutely wonderful song by Belle & Sebastian, that reached a wider audience through ‘High Fidelity’. 

• Like 2