VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

Lucile 'Sister Andre' Randon.  World's oldest person. 118.   Car crash*. 

*peacefully in her sleep.  Three weeks short of her 119th birthday.  The oldest person now is María Branyas of Spain, who is a spritely 115 years and 320 days old. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Huge one. David Crosby gone at 81

Lots of musicians aren't upset

I don't think so, really. He was a confrontational bastard, and he was reputedly impossible to work with, but he still commanded respect as a musician, and since finally getting clean he's been pretty honest about admitting that he'd been a dick for years. He'd been extremely prolific in recent years, putting out several pretty good albums, quite poignantly admitting he was making up for lost time while he still could. He seemed to think that arthritis in his guitar hands would eventually be the career finisher, but it turned out it was the grim reaper. As the founder of two of my favourite bands, this is a sad one for me. RIP Croz. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Spider-bite?

That or exposure.

He went hiking in California last Friday and hasn't been seen since. California has been hit by some really grim weather recently, hampering the search for him, and probably a significant part of the reason he's missing.

• Sad 1