VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

Harrison Ford 😞 

Gazza 😞  😞

Big Ron 😞 😞 😞 

Dick Van Dyke

Joan Collins*

*bumped into her once in New York - not even when she was famous anymore, just a fading star. She was obnoxious so f**k her.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

1. Shaun Ryder

2. Jonnie Irwin

3. Bob Mortimer

4. Brian Blessed

5. Barbara Streisand

Sorry to be a pain, but can I remove Barbara Streisand and replace with Jimmy Tarbuck please?    Going all men this year! 

17 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The recent announcement of LadBaby scoring their No 1 Christmas single for the fifth consecutive year has left people enraged.

Since last week’s release of Mark and Roxanne Hoyle’s latest charity single “Food Aid”, a parody of supergroup Band Aid’s 1984 charity track “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” featuring This Morning’s money expert Martin Lewis, the LadBaby duo’s song has sold 65,000 units.

On Friday (23 December), the British duo was awarded a trophy after  their newest song became the fast-selling track of 2022.

Independent

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I think there may be confusion Ladbaby is the channel set up by Ladbaby and features Ladbabymum.

I'm saddened you actually know this

spacer.png

On 31/12/2022 at 21:07, NoelVilla said:

This is cheating. They are shooting at each other everyday 😝 

Considering the number of gang related shootings and bombings in the last 2 days I might have messed up by not going all in on the Swedish rapper idea.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Considering the number of gang related shootings and bombings in the last 2 days I might have messed up by not going all in on the Swedish rapper idea.

Yeah it is really crazy what is going on right now.

• Like 1