Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

15th Mar CHELTENHAM 13:30 EVENT 2m 0f 179y- Each Way 5. Gardens of Babylon 12/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

15th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:10 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 0f 179y - Each Way 4. Mr Adjudicator 12/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

15th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:50 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 7f 213y - Each Way 16. Rhinestone 12/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

15th Mar CHELTENHAM 15:30 EVENT 3m 2f 70y - Each Way 10. Kemboy 12/ E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

Edited by Kingman

County Hurdle - ew on Mr Adjudicator, Eclair De Beufeu, Western Ryder.

Albert Bartlett - ew Rockpoint

Gold Cup - ew Invitation Only, Shattered Love. Had a freebet from 365 so shoved it on Might Bite win only at big odds on the off chance they have fixed whatever was wrong with him earlier this season. 

43 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Money back bet is going on Pentland Hills @14/1.

Good luck peeps.

Well that's a good start presuming you had £20 on it, Hope you didn't take the 14's as it went off at 20/1

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

And they have . £20 at 20/1 and also had £20 in the EW half so just over £500 in total back.

So BOG did apply to this race in the end? T+Cs said it wouldn't when i look earlier. Not that it mattered for my selection.

33 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

They have? Mine has still paid out at 12/1 

When did you put it on ?

I did all mine last night so I didn't miss out again.  According to the results on skybet they paid out at 20/1.

41 minutes ago, andym said:

So BOG did apply to this race in the end? T+Cs said it wouldn't when i look earlier. Not that it mattered for my selection.

Yeah it looks like that was exempt as I've been paid @14s which is still good enough for me. 

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Gld i didn't bother too much today. Think most of my picks will be in some cat food by the end of the weekend.

Said the same at first glance yesterday.

I'm also glad I only stuck to a few Lucky 15's and Lucky 63's today to keep an interest. No point handing it all back to the bookie. :thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â