Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

2 hours ago, kiltorken said:

City Island in the 13:30

Delta work in 14:10

Killutagh Vic 14:50

E/w trixie. 

Won on Espoir D'allen and Klassical dream yesterday so that's probably all my winners used up for the week. 

@kiltorken great start at a great price 8/1👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

Sorry pal I'm on 2nd site visit in London so have struggled to have a proper look today and ended up way to pissed last night!.. Few of interest but Hopefully back for the 2nd race for closer look at it... 

1.30 Brewingupastorm, 2.10 Delta Work,  2.50 Vision Des Flos, 3.30 Politologue, 4.10 Amazing Comedy, 4.50 Band Of Outlaws 5.30 Ask For Glory 

3 out the 4 placed... 3 to go for some more serious multiples!.. 

13th Mar CHELTENHAM 15:30 EVENT 1m 7f 199y- Each Way 7. Politologue 22//1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

13th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:10 EVENT 3m 6f 37y - Each Way 1. Amazing Comedy 25/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

13th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:50 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 3. Band of Outlaws 6/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

13th Mar CHELTENHAM 17:30 FLAT 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 2. Ask For Glory 15/2 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I thought Vintage Clouds was a good shout . Not a great day and a tad unlucky I thought with horses falling. You had a decent day didn’t you, and especially @Kingman

Sure was pal... Can knock the Saturday's on the head now for a few months ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Win Selections

4.50 - Band of Outlaws @ (5/1)

Bit of a better price on that winner.

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Each Way Selections

4.50 -  King D'Argent 25/1

4th paying 5/1.

Making a slight profit overall now on today with one race to go.  ^_^

• Like 1

Didn't manage to see a race again but looking at the results the lack of extra place payouts has been a real killer as expected.

So many 4th's and 5th's at big prices is a real bummer.  

There are 3 5th place races tomorrow which makes things quite interesting 

Just waiting on Master Debonair in the last for £300 or £60 depending where it lands.

It's so shit not being able to watch it .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â